Home

Ages of Star Wars: KotOR ERA

EAWFAN

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
now that i got 3ds max 8,i could make simetrical things!(no "big" stuff though :o)

EDIT:Screenshot of my first model: Republic Anti-Corvette-Turret(ACT) Gunship

screenofnewship2pb.jpg :king1

The big stick thats..."sticking" out of that radar dish in the middle is the ACT.

That could be MUCH better

Update:

We now have Bastila Shan in game! here is a screenshot we are working on the animations know and hopefully might have a little video some time soon on Bastila!

basingame1.jpg

we are working hard!

Seeing that the mod is moving along nuiclye, what is a time frame for release of anything?

we still have 50-60% of models to do we have only been creating models for 2 months or so. maybe a beta this summer and full release middle august maybe earlyier we could use more modelers to get this done in a month or 2

Thats just it while t3 m4 does his stuff hk 47 can keep every one off him.
yeah but t3 can defend himself i think hk47 is more of a kyle/boba character maybe the abillty to change to a rocke6t lancher for tanks and sniper or heavy rifle for infantry and another abilty for a jet boots/pack to get inside there base and destory there building but he cant do any of that if hes with t3 t3 is more of a r2 but with weapons

By the way on kotor 2 there i a HK factory and since the makers cut that part out there stil there and ive been in it myself its massive so that could be another faction if u make a 2nd kotor mod by then kotor 3 might be out

I'm mainly on AoSW for the KotOR mod. So even when most of the team might move on to another mod, I'll still be working on more things for it until I can't think of anymore lol. Also What would T3 do then by himself? He needs HK47. Maybe you'd be able to command them independently but they land as 1 unit count.

yeah but t3 can defend himself i think hk47 is more of a kyle/boba character maybe the abillty to change to a rocke6t lancher for tanks and sniper or heavy rifle for infantry and another abilty for a jet boots/pack to get inside there base and destory there building but he cant do any of that if hes with t3 t3 is more of a r2 but with weapons

By the way on kotor 2 there i a HK factory and since the makers cut that part out there stil there and ive been in it myself its massive so that could be another faction if u make a 2nd kotor mod by then kotor 3 might be out

But if u do play kotor t3 m4 cant hak and shoot at the same time yes he could be a combat unit but he still is more of a r2 but im not quite sure yet we might make them seprate characters but we have to get their first.

Don't worry about it grim. And Arc, this thread is for our mod and things that are at a reasonable level of completion. Maybe you could've showed me what you did on MSN first and I could give you some tips before you post it up.

Update:

Wildcat managed to input working models, with working animations in-game lastnight. Took a long time to figure out the problems but it looks like he's perfecting it and it's coming to that time where the mod is speeding up it's production.

The team are hard at work at the moment modeling, writing, coding, and designing for the full features.

We've been very greatful from people sending us ideas for the mod so far and if you have any more ideas, or suggestions for the modification, post them on the forums and we'll see what we can fit in.

We'll post more updates and screenshots later on of the models and animations in-game.

i am currently working on a small in game video of bastila hopefully will be done later today.

Well, first off T3 and HK47 don't couple together like R2 and 3PO.

For HK47 I think he would be more anti-trooper than anything else, seeing that he get his assassain protocol bonus/skills. No sprinting cause he does not walk fast. Definitely better armor/life and firepower vs inf/troopers. Probably give him detonation like Katarn and Mara Jade. Maybe give him LONG range shooting instead of another skill. Heavy weapon like Launcher really does not belong when it comes to HK47, though flamers might work.

For T3 though he is not as skilled as fixing things like R2 (still good) but he does have the ability to defend himself(pistol grade weaponary), and he is able to use that lightning attack thingy. Would be nice to give him either two of the following three (Faster Turrent Hack, weaker Repair, weaker short range Lightning)

Bastila's Battle Meditation would be like a Commander with a much bigger range. And she would probabbly get skills like those of ObiWan's.

Mandalore is basically THE weapon guy, and yes we got a ready made so-called Basilisk (SkyViper) for him in space, and land battle basically means he would get the missile switch.

Juhani would probably get combat oriented skills like force push, and force whirlwind for buildings and such.

The Lovely Lady Mission is basically a shooty version of R2/3PO with sprint(tefinitely) and turrent hack(or vehicle steal).

Big Z is definitely an up close combat guy, basically chewie without the vehicle thingy. Probably switch between strong melee attack and shooting.

Jolee would be hard when it comes to skill selection though. All I know is that he would be good at deflection and other protective things like absorb.

Malek would be powerful, with possably self heal. And yes he does whine about Revan trashing his starforge on LJ. :3

Not sure about Darth Bandon though, or other siths, like tha hot sith chick on Korriban.

we have been busy today made a new mandolorian capital ship that is going to waste(as mandos should) lots of hard points on it. as for bastila we are going to make a smoother model after finding out that most models are bigger than we expected(EAW models have more polys then we expected for those who understand modeling stuff) we will post a screen of that when we get it in game hopefully later this week! also t3 and hk will be seperate units but will land like han and chewie as one population point

Don't worry about it grim. And Arc' date=' this thread is for our mod and things that are at a reasonable level of completion. [b']Maybe you could've showed me what you did on MSN first and I could give you some tips before you post it up[/b].

Dident usul tell you? My parents restricted MSN :firemad:

Archived