Home

Ages of Star Wars: KotOR ERA

EAWFAN

thought i should start it now

It will include: 2 full Story Campaigns (Sith and Old Republic) Mandolorians (leader Mandolore) old Republic (leader Revan) and the Sith (no leader yet). This is the official WEBISTE(aosw.50g.com) and here is our FORUM. We still need more modelers, skinners, mappers, modders

i will update more tomorrow.

::THE TEAM::

EAWFAN - Mod Leader and Modder

Age - 13

Location - Eden Prairie Minnesota

silvanas - Writer

Age - Unknown :p

Location - England, Manchester

Empireftw - Modder

Location - Idaho Falls, Idaho

Andre - Modeler

Age - 14

From - Uberlandia, Brasil

Wildcat - Lead Modeler

Location - Cali, USA

Bodin - Modeler, Skinner, Coder

Age - 13

Location - Bucharest, Romania.

Arc9 - First (or lead if you will), Skinner

Age - 11

Location - Ottawa,ontario

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------

Here are a few Models, some are not skinned.

::RENDERS::

p542582.jpg

ehawk20cq.jpg

revanrender13gx.jpg

sithtemple5bt.jpg

jtemple7cm.jpg

espirerender0lq.jpg

harbingertextured42xx.jpg

sithrender22sn.jpg

p518310.jpg

theres a few more but i dont have time to post them right now i will update tomorrow. leave some feedback please

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if u can do any thing that will help the mod(PR concept mod model aything that will help it) join the forums and pm me on the forums.

On that note, just let me know if you need any Lua scripts for your mod :)

I won't be able to write them (and you wouldn't be able to use them anyway) until the SDK comes out though.

@Wildcat`-

Out of curiousity, what modelling program are you using for these?

3DS Max, I've also had tons of exp with XSI via the XSI Mod Tool - free tuned down version of the full XSI just like Gmax is a smaller version of 3dsmax. I'd also like to get to try Maya someday.

3DS Max' date=' I've also had tons of exp with XSI via the XSI Mod Tool - free tuned down version of the full XSI just like Gmax is a smaller version of 3dsmax. I'd also like to get to try Maya someday.[/quote']

Getting Maya is somewhat of a moot point though, Autodesk (the company that owns discreet, which in turn makes 3Ds Max) just bought the company that makes Maya, and you can see the evidence of this in 3Ds Max 8 (there's a ton of new features and tools that come with it). I must admit that I'm anxious to try out SoftImage though, the character models I've seen made with it have been quite impressive, although any game levels I've seen with it don't hold a candle to ones made with 3Ds Max.

If I may.

There is a little problem with Bastia. Her hands are too long if you compare them to her body. I'm a modeler on 3DSMAX and I have some reference files for humans (man and woman). If you set her in attenhut position (like the military when saluting the superior officer) her wrists should touch the begining of her hips which isn't the case right now.

Oh and BTW who cares about your ages. In history the greatest Roman Emperors were only 14 when they started to rule the Empire. Not to mention French King Louis XV who became king at 12.

Archived