Home

Ages of Star Wars: KotOR ERA

EAWFAN

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://somee.com

They're a free web host that has a decent amount of bandwidth and storage space (more than any other free host I've seen anyways).

thanks. we already have a website but we need a credit card to activate it :( its microsoft office live i have the free version which includes domain and 10 gigs of bandwith but as i said no one has a credit card. if any one can help with this it would be appreciated. back on topic yay more support if any one could advertise our mod(already doing it on 6 websites but almost no one cares :( )

This one's hot out of the oven:

{snip}

Its the leviathan in case ur wondering, ad might also become the Sith capital ship ^^.

P.S.: I'm 14 :p

I'm not sure if it's in gmax, but you should try to apply a smoothing modifier for some of the meshes on that model. That plus the AA in-game would make for a lovely capital ship :twogun:

I read on your site that you needed KOTOR music. I am not sure if it's legal to send the music/sound files themselves. Same goes for the vidoes. However it is legal to use common tools to view/listen to the files. You wil need Bink Video Player and Miles Sound System for this (as is the case with most other games vidoe/sound files). There are free demo downloads that work fine. They can be found on radgametools.com

I was also planning to do a KOTOR mod, just to see what the game can do. But I first want to split all the files up. You know the spaceunitscorvette into the seperate units. Still not finished with it because I am a little busy these days. I don't know when that will be finished either.

I was going to make 2 units of some heroes, 1 LS and 1 DS. Maybe that's an idea. and I was going to keep Revan voiceless and have him/her masked. Just to keep everybody happy.

k, I got my final version up, as som e of u that visited our forum there are currently 2 models of this ship, and we don't really know which 1 to put in.

Here's the final pic, includes 1 hanger, 2 ion lazer cannons, 6 turbo-lazer bateries and 2 missile launchers near the back (possibly 1 missile/1 torpedo or 2 torpedo launchers):

sithcapship70kx.jpg

probally #1 on the spoiler

Well I think it would be nice if BOTH #1 and #2 exists. That way we can play out a few things "pre kotor 1 game"

We can start with the Betrayal of Malak instead.

As a swide note, I don care about those age posting actually, but if its really some kiddos thats doing the job( even with adult help) its still quite a fine job. I'll see what I can do to help, if needed.

Looking good so far, friends! I applaud your decision to cover the gap of the KOTOR-era, as many have discovered my mod, The Sith War, to not be in their tastes.

While TSW has some KOTOR influence, and even some KOTOR models (labeled as prototypes), The Sith War is quite a way before KOTOR.

I shall certainly make sure those of my forums who yearn for KOTOR are directed to your efforts!

is this KoTOR-EAW mod in the jedi Civil war and are Mission Vao and Zaalbar units

Well, thats basically Han and CHewie!!

All you need is BigZ being chewie(use same model reskinned) and give him some damage increase and demolition instead of car jacking.

Then you reskin a smaller twi'lek model for Han as hot Missy Vao. Probably you should not give her EMP, maybe give her either car jacking(as per old chewie) OR the turret jack ability of R2 but with faster recharge and longer range.

Archived