Home

Twi'lek Head Mod

Master Dakari

I was wondering if someone would be interested in modding a male Twi'lek head for TSL. K1 would hurt either, but I'm only after K2 for the moment.

What I'm looking for is:

1) Traditional male Twi'lek head.

2) Head re-colored to have a tanned caucasian apperance.

3) Symbols of the Ansata tattooed down the outside of the lekku. (Not the entire lekku, just a strip down the outer sides.)

4) Either brown or dark green eyes. It's up to you.

If anyone would be interested in this project, please feel free to take it and run with it.

Thanks,

Master Dakari

What's the difference?

You see, boys have what's called a hotdog, and girls have the bun...oh wait, wrong discussion. :xp:

Anyway, like Jackel said, I'm looking for a male head. However, I wouldn't mind seeing what stoffe -mdk-'s looks like. Does anyone have a screenshot or know where I might find a screenshot of it?

You see, boys have what's called a hotdog, and girls have the bun...oh wait, wrong discussion. :xp:

Anyway, like Jackel said, I'm looking for a male head. However, I wouldn't mind seeing what stoffe -mdk-'s looks like. Does anyone have a screenshot or know where I might find a screenshot of it?

Here is stoffe -mkb-'s thread about her twilek exile. Her avatar is a side of picture of the twilek she made.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149516

I have used it a few times and it is a really nice mod.

Ooh, I thought her avatar was just her playing around with fanart. Extremely nice fanart at that. It looks very good and I think I'll give it a go next time I start another game.

Maybe I should ask her if she would like to make my male head. It looks like she's more than capable enough.

The symbols of the Ansata were put on the robes of both Jedi Masters, and Historians, Atris and Jocasta Nu. They had these symbols emroidered into their clothing to represent their devotion to knowledge and enlightenment. One thing Atris forgot, though, was that mearly wearing the symbols didn't make her any more learned or enlightened than she would allow herself to be.

Anyway, here are some pics:

Atris -

Atris.jpg

Jocasta Nu -

Jocasta.jpg

Archived