Home

depressed

Nute Gunray

Guest Zoom Rabbit

He says that one of your action figures is equipped with a 'space dolphin spy cam.'

Naturally, he refuses to disclose which one. biggrin.gif

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's certainly not Boba Fett because that's the obvious choice, because of the BobaCam from the now deceased NBC sitcom Newsradio. The only ones with a clear line of sight to me at all times are the ones on top of my monitor...The only two looking directly at me are the Nute Gunray and Queen Amidala in battle dress......hmmm

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Then you obviously fail to grasp the concept behind a hijacking!

*(Shoots leaving hostage in the back of the head.)*

wink.gif

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

I didn't know WHAT to say next, so i did what came naturally: FLEE.

Nooooo man! you had IT! right there!

this isn't relly good for you because now that you said it and fleed you will be even more shy to see her again...

but all hopes are not lost man, it's all good. You go man and do what you want for yourself.

And better do it as soon as possible before she gets tired of this little game, I'm serious.

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited July 29, 2001).]

Originally posted by Rune Haako:

And look at it this way, you could have a 14 year old chick interested in you

I'm 18... There's 3 14 year old chicks interested in me... The worst part is that one of 'em looks like she's at the older end of 17, and, unfortunaltly, your dear old Nitrous didn't learn this until after he had rounded second and was heading for third on the day he made his discovery...

She had told me she was 17, and I believed her... Then one time I was in her kitchen, getting some water from her fridge while she was upstairs, when I looked at the calender and noticed Jessica's 15th B-Day was 28 days away (Name changed to protect the not-so-innocent). I walked out then and there without saying a word, and I haven't talked to her since.

14 year old girls are The Devil.

------------------

nitrologo.gif

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

Originally posted by Jem:

Nooooo man! you had IT! right there!

this isn't relly good for you because now that you said it and fleed you will be even more shy to see her again...

but all hopes are not lost man, it's all good. You go man and do what you want for yourself.

And better do it as soon as possible before she gets tired of this little game, I'm serious.

It's slightly more involved than that. I had to return to work because I had been conscripted to help clean up that night and she probably wanted to get her work done so she could go home (our workplaces were set to close roughly 15 minutes after I spoke to her).

Alas, I have not spoken with her since last wednesday when I managed to ask her her name. Gunray is hoping that she is working tomorrow because he is tired of playing and has decided the time is right for ACTION.

I mean, I'm already wanted for several counts of Grand Theft Cradle... biggrin.gif

------------------

nitrologo.gif

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

Guildy and Rosie were out of his reach, and Rommie shot him down in flames (yet succeeded in making the rest of us take her side wink.gif ).

<small>Sorry Rommie, I'm going for a laugh.</small>

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

Originally posted by Nitro:

I'm 18... There's 3 14 year old chicks interested in me... The worst part is that one of 'em looks like she's at the older end of 17, and, unfortunaltly, your dear old Nitrous didn't learn this until after he had rounded second and was heading for third on the day he made his discovery...

*AHEM*

If there's grass on the field, lets play ball !!

On a more serious note, I am currently 19, and dating a 17 year old, she turns 18 exactly 11 days BEFORE I turn 20, OH SWEET LEGALITY!!

Archived