Home

depressed

Nute Gunray

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah yes, the troubles with the opposite gender . Call me a loser, but I'm 15 and have never had a girlfriend. It's not like I have a lack of friends; one of my best friends is a girl, actually.

I'm not really that shy either. During school, there will be classes where I will not say a word. There are also those other classes where I am the class trouble-maker (because of talking to much, etc.). And out of school, everyone tells me I'm too loud, LOL. Most of the time all the people I like are drawn from the sphere of people I already know, but you know how that goes sometimes.

Anyways, I'm not that worried, since unless it's really special, most high school relationships are doomed to failure anyway. I've adopted the policy of rather having one relationship that lasts over having many failures.

DUDE!! You sound just like ME!

I'm 17 and never had a girlfriend. Note most if not every girl in my class is a complete idiot/bimbo/dumber then an a single cell. All the ones I would consider asking out for some reason left the school (did I mention I have 36 kids in my class).

I myself have no problems talking to girls, one time I started up a conversation with a girl I didn't know just sitting on a bus for a church thing (for my confimation). I didn't find out her name until the ride home biggrin.gif. Talking to girls isn't hard for me, asking them out different story. (most likely a fear of rejection, and not a single girl that I like in my school that goes beyond a friend)

Go for it Nute. You never know, don't let the chance slip you by, you may regret it later on.

I regret nothing.

Today's update: Gunray arrived at the mall at time coordinates much earlier than he needed to be, as he needed to purchase supplies to construct his Gundam (his Gundams he ordered from Japan arrived yesterday). I purchased the required items and began my circuit around the mall. I noted she was working at approximately 4:45, which meant that she would be getting off at 5. However, she was quite busy with numerous old people purchasing whatever it is that old people buy at Hallmark. She was so busy that she did not even look up at me, so I didn't get smiled at like most days. most of the time, she looks at me even if she is taking care of a customer but today that did not happen. I made another pass roughly 10 minutes later with the same results. Time was not available for a third attempt or possible entrance and mild conversation as I had to go to work. Since she was ceasing to work at 5, I would have been able to invite her to the place of my work which my advisors have said is what should be my priority. However, since i was unable to announce my presence to her in any fashion such a thing was impossible.

Perhaps it was for the good, as today I had a copy of Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (with huge Swastika emblazoned on the cover) with me for reading material when there was little to do at work. if there's any one thing I know about this dating ****, it's DON'T GIVE THE GIRL THE IMPRESSION YOU'RE A NAZI...UNLESS SHE IS ONE HERSELF.

1) Ask "Ashley" if they have some rare, exotic, gold-embroidered card

2) When she says no, ask her to go check the back room or something

3) While she is gone, install miniature camera in women's restroom

4[optional]) Remove dust jacket from 3rd Riech so no one can see the big swasticka

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited July 27, 2001).]

Originally posted by Tek Gunner:

Why the hell would the NSA want to see some white guy beat off all day long in his room?

LOL. biggrin.gif

I enjoy saying random phrases like "bomb, allah, president," etc. while I'm on the phone (a la Enemy of the State) just to see if I wake up with black cars parked in front of my house. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Wraith's Saber (edited July 27, 2001).]

DUDE! Me too!

<small>I heard a joke earlier about making "dude" a character class in MotS.</small> wink.gif

But I've got ya both outmatched; I'm 21 and perpetually single.

Y'see, as far as I can tell, my problem is that I, unlike most guys, am utterly incapable of being attracted to someone just at a glance. Even when someone asks a simple question about who's hotter (as in actresses), I can just BS my way through.

The only women I can ever be attracted to are the ones I've already gotten to know; as friends.

Almost all of my friends (and definitely all of the close friends, who I see regularly) are girls. I've even received the dreaded "just one of the girls" comment no less than three times, from three different friends. frown.gif

And of course, it's taboo to start a romantic relationship with someone you consider a friend. frown.gif

I've only ever tried once ( my best friend & I dated for a while, but never got beyond the "just friends goin' out for a movie" stage). I'm trying again, but fate itself seems to be intervening.

(At least, that's preferable to thinking that I've inadvertently done something to p*ss her off so she won't even answer my Emails or come to class. Her nickname is Crisis-girl, after all.)

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

From my experience(roughly a -3 on a scale of 1 to 10) There's a difference between "hot" girls and "beautiful" girls. Hot girls are the ones with nice racks that yo just want to f00k, and beautiful girls are the ones you want to fall in love with and marry.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

I agree with Tarkin saying which girl is hot is no problem, saying which girl you think would be good to marry is something else.

There are some good looking girls that I know, but dumb then dog dung. I would never want to go out with them.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

There's no problem saying a girl is hot, it's the question of whether or not they are "the hottest."

Yea, I too consider there to be a distinction between, "hot" and "pretty." I use hot if I'm describing someone I don't know or don't know too well. I use "pretty" if they're my friend. "Hot" just sounds too impersonal to use to describe a friend.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin reports that Nute selects an adjective by cutting words out of a tattered copy of Gone With the Wind, tossing them into a room full of drunken spider monkeys fighting over a bottle of gin, catching those scraps of paper which fly out the opposing window to cut them apart, letter by letter, then consult a ouija board to determine which of the resulting letters he should recombine to spell the word he has chosen.

Sometimes he gets words like 'dfrnglbish' and 'splranqisquiyzix,' in which case he simply uses whichever word he was thinking of in the first place...

Guest Rune Haako

If booze really is the answer, then you need to hop on the next flight out to Germany, my friend.

And look at it this way, you could have a 14 year old chick interested in you. Now, which would be worse? (The rest of you just shut your pie holes about that. I can already hear the jokes now...)

Archived