Home

depressed

Nute Gunray

Originally posted by Zargon:

Now I drink Beer instead

So now you have a high sperm count, but are impotent. Shame, really.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitting at the computer all day and eating Twinkies and drinking Mountain Dew has made me invincible! I'm 100% artificially preserved! I'm not actually living!

------------------

Official Forum Nuclear Terrorist & God of Insanity

[This message has been edited by Commander 598 (edited August 06, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

How to count sperm:

You will need A: a magnifying glass, B: tweezers and C: patience.

First, you **** *** your *****-**** to **** ********* the ******, then take ******** *** with the magnifying glass and count them individually.

Note: this may take awhile. Have planty of Mountain Dew onhand. wink.gif

• 1 year later...

EPILOGUE:

Seriously.

This story seemed to come to an end on July 31 2001. That was mostly true.

On August 21 2002, a wacky event happened. I was standing outside of a classroom at school, waiting for my first class on the first day of the fall 2002 semester when i should turn around to notice the very girl that caused this thread. Apparently she now goes to the same school I do and has a class next door to me on MWF at 10 am. strange. no words have been said, however judging from the odd glances she and i have exchanged, she remembers me.

she gained a bit of weight.

the end.

I am highly confident she'd go out with me if she had the time to. When she doesn't have class, I do (except for an hour or two on thursday) and when she has to work, I'm free (nights and friday mid-day/afternoon). She's a waitress/bartender at a resturant her family owns, so she works during all the good date times.

I'm 18 and out of highschooll, i've never gone out w/a girl, nor asked one out. i doubt that i will til i'm in my early 20's. :D

and you know what? I don't really care. I'm happy with my life now, and nothing can change that. I'm getting a job at mcdonalds and i'll be scrubbing toilets and grills, if that doesn't make me depressed, nothing will. oh and btw, i'm actually happy about getting this job. :cool:

Archived