Home

depressed

Nute Gunray

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Nute was never here, this forum would be 6868 posts smaller!

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

If he was in a Hallmark store under his own free will, there's not that big a chance the problem was with the opposite sex...

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited July 25, 2001).]

Originally posted by Taarkin:

If he was in a Hallmark store under his own free will, there's not that big a chance the problem was with the opposite sex...

Sir, there's all sorts of things you'll do in vain efforts to engage the females, including go into strange places.

But I was there to buy christmas ornaments for 85% off. I GOTS A MAX REBO BAND SET FOR $1.32!!!! And i got the new R2-D2 he makes noises and stuff it's the best thing ever.

no, no name tag.

TIME FOR A STORY:

Gunray's primary function is employment in a coffeeshop. Frequently, I attempt to indoctrinate others in my political schemes because my good friend Karl Marx came up with Communism in a coffeehouse but that's a different story. So when I'm done working or before I go to work I walk around the mall. Many months ago I surveyed and catalogued all the attractive females employed at the various establishments there. I filed the knowledge of "Hallmark Girl" away, because at the time I was interested in another girl at the mall that I actually knew sort of.

So several weeks ago, I go into Hallmark after having sighted the Obi-Wan Kenobi ornament from last year for 75% off. I attempt purchase of this. The woman there was talking to me about the ornament and stuff and then approaches the GIRL. Brief conversation was made, in which her name was mentioned which I subsequently forgot. She giggled, I smiled, etc. I had to go to work so I made my exit with Obi-Wan ornament in tow. As I walked to work, I says to myself "NEW PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: ...I FORGOT HER NAME." Over the course of several weeks, when I would walk past Hallmark I would look in and see if she was there. She seems quite shy. She looks at me and as soon as she realizes that I noticed she's looking at me, she looks away quite quickly. I assume that's what it's like when I'm looking at a girl and I attempt to act like i wasn't. I have witnesses to back up my claims of a female apparently taking an interest in me.

Ornament buying and smiling continues.

THEN COMES LAST FRIDAY. Gunray becomes tired of the little game and decides THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW. Over the course of four hours, numerous failed attempts to speak with the female are made. In the process, I purchased two ornaments and a single card. The card is of no use to me and anyone interested in purchasing a card that features two frowny suns and the phrase "I feel so bad that you feel so bad" printed on it should email me.

what was i talking about? oh yeah

so then, at about 8 o'clock i get PISSED at my antics and take up position on a bench and wait for her to be alone in the store. that took quite some time and involved me going to the arcade.

8:45 she is alone. I go in. I start to laugh and respond to that by covering my face and attempting to calm myself. No it wasn't a laugh. it was a snicker ot myself.

she says HI. I say HELLO. then, without attempting to actually look at her because i couldnt' do that for some reason, i says "I just wanted to say that I think you're very pretty and i'm really shy and it took me about four hours to say that." she says "AWWW THANKS" and smiles. I didn't know WHAT to say next, so i did what came naturally: FLEE. I said something to the effect of "yeah...see ya" and smiled. She said bye and smiled.

THEN COMES MONDAY. Numerous abortive attempts to speak to her when she is alone, because she was never alone. then she is on the phone and there is no one there. I enter and feign looking at something. i sort of was listening to her, because it was hard not to. she briefly mentions something about a guy she likes whilst speaking with her friend. needless to say, after that I did not attempt communication.

Now Gunray is in a state of turmoil. He wishes further conversation with this attractive female, yet has his doubts to the utility of such a gamble. She has an interest in another, though that has implications that she is single. Gunray also is extremely shy. He has also not attempted such an enterprise before as all his dating fodder has been selected from females he already knew. I have two females several years older than me attempting to guide me. The one advises that I attempt to get to her come to the coffeeshop, which will be hard because she usually works the same time of the day that I do (5-9, but she usually works friday night, which i don't). I told the friend she was "insane" and I then threatened to "cut her."

Gunray is unsure how to proceed.

Gunray also believes this to be his longest post ever.

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited July 25, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

Nute, I wish you luck. Shyness is a pain in the arse. I should know. redface.gifsmile.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

'Tis. I have social anxiety but my damn doctor won't give me drugs(I tried to bribe him). Oh well, there's always Carlos down the street...

I tried to say hi to a girl I like for THREE DAYS without success. Even when my freind SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME exchanged "hi"s with her I COULDN'T DO IT.

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited July 25, 2001).]

Archived