Home

Psychonauts MUSH (text based roleplaying game) - it's fun! maybe.

LOLLER LOLLER LOLLER NO!

What are you on?

Listen. Mashi's insecure of her sexuality (OH WHOOPS I THINK THAT MIGHT'VE BEEN A SECRET) and I'm with Nicole. No effing way.

But she sure is fun to RP with.

Nicole, you're Vernon-drawing girlfriend? You're back together? Nice, I', not trying to get together with anyone.

Men have no use on this earth. If they all died, I for one would be happy.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

TRICK QUESTION!! FEMINISTS CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

Now guys like women. I don't see what your problem is with that.

Please wipe yourself off our earth.

Preferrably huffing raid. I'll give that a +1 though it's not as good as murder/suicide.

...Hello? It's called adoption. I won't raise my daughter to by feminist. I only dislike most men because they're asses to me, and I've lost respect for them. And when you lose your respect for the majority of men you know, you kinda start to detest them.

Oh Cheez, that's why in the end, everyone's on your side.

You probably always win the "fatass snack master challange."

You are tight, in the end. He'll be the one trying to buy my collection on eBay.

I thought you'd be all like "Wow, what a dumbass. 'Swedish Milkmaid' is the best that retart could come up with? Bitch, plz. I could totally come up with better"

What? I'm a feminist, men have been nothing but evil to me. Except Brennon, but I think he's gay so meh.

That's not a feminist...a feminist is someone who believes in equal rights for woman and does not bash the opposite sex.

KC, you did a wonderful job explaining it at the top, I'm still confused out of my mind though.

That's not a feminist...a feminist is someone who believes in equal rights for woman and does not bash the opposite sex.

KC, you did a wonderful job explaining it at the top, I'm still confused out of my mind though.

Whatever, I'm on spring break I don't think. I just type and drink my wine.

Yeah, I'm shocked I even read the whole thing. Still, it's a total 'meh' on weather I shall join or not.

Oh Cheez, that's why in the end, everyone's on your side.

You probably always win the "fatass snack master challange."

You are tight, in the end. He'll be the one trying to buy my collection on eBay.

I thought you'd be all like "Wow, what a dumbass. 'Swedish Milkmaid' is the best that retart could come up with? Bitch, plz. I could totally come up with better"

This.

Haha....

Anway cool. So the whole fight thing is over?

Archived