Home

Psychonauts MUSH (text based roleplaying game) - it's fun! maybe.

It's kinda AWESOME. And I mean, REALLY awesome. We had tons of fun. Raz and Lili made out, and then the bus fell into a ditch and we flew away on a bulldozer.

Wow, what kind of pot were they smoking?

And I'm glad I didn't play because I now have my 1st boyfriend. So, be jealous of our seemingly perfect relationship.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's kinda AWESOME. And I mean, REALLY awesome. We had tons of fun. Raz and Lili made out, and then the bus fell into a ditch and we flew away on a bulldozer.

And Lili suffered from a mild case of narcolepsy and there was lots of se-

*shot*

EDIT: FAIL YET AGAIN. It was narcolepsy, not hypocondria.

This sounds interesting, but I have better things to do. Like archery.

And, just the fact that this sucks.

You haven't even played it and you suck, so why don't you go screw a pig?

OH RIGHT, IT MIGHT BE YOUR BROTHER.

You haven't even played it and you suck, so why don't you go screw a pig?

OH RIGHT, IT MIGHT BE YOUR BROTHER.

You know what Cheez, I'm not in a good mood right now. I just lost a four weeling contest and I'm pissed about it. So you just shut the hell up and and get back to your life.

OH WAIT, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.

I was like 'YOU ****ING ****TARD!! GO DIE IN A FIRE!!!' I took out my aggression on everyone around me and beat the **** out of people. I had no disregard. I shoved a kid into a locker and broke his arm.

Truth: I cried for 10 minutes. Played Psychonauts the entire night. Went to school next day, kid laughed at me for it, I shoved him into a locker and broke his arm.

I would say hurt people, but that's my TRENDAY THING TO DO so like, play MGS3 and do a run of the game where you ONLY slit peoples' throats.

Archived