Home

New Psychonauts RP up and running!

Hihi, first-time poster over here, with news of a new Psychonauts RP over at EZboards. If anyone'd like to check it out, it's here;http://p086.ezboard.com/bcampwhisperingrockrpg

We intend to have a lot of fun, and we've got loads of characters still up for grabs; Lili, Ford, Edgar, and Gloria amongst others, and more kids than I could mention - and original characters are more than welcome...

You forgot the exclamation points to exclaim the point, Chaos!!

-1 super secret ninja underground team point.

Yes. Because ninja know exclamation points are the most important thing when you're sneaking up on a person.

Before we get this topic back on the subject of the OP's forum, let me quote this.

TheRealLyokar: If anyone knows what it's like to be a ninja it's me, Zelda, and Princess Dark. We watch Naruto. A show about ninjas.

TheRealLyokar: o man theyr ninjaz

TheRealLyokar: o man o man

TheRealLyokar: Naruto is nothing like real ninjas

TheRealLyokar: Real ninjas don't dance around and do ballet

TheRealLyokar: They cut eachother's heads off.

Mashi Ankrekku: But I like pirates

TheRealLyokar: I HATE BOTH.

TheRealLyokar: If anyone knows what it's like to be a ninja it's me, Zelda, and Princess Dark. We watch Naruto. A show about ninjas.

TheRealLyokar: o man theyr ninjaz

TheRealLyokar: o man o man

TheRealLyokar: Naruto is nothing like real ninjas

TheRealLyokar: Real ninjas don't dance around and do ballet

TheRealLyokar: They cut eachother's heads off.

Mashi Ankrekku: But I like pirates

TheRealLyokar: I HATE BOTH.

Plus ninja are sneaky, and don't wear BRIGHT ORANGE.

Or have kitty wiskers! Ninja's have kamikaze headbands, not ugly ones with odd metal plates on them.

What are those anyway? is the metal on it like Wonder Woman's bracelets? Like "Zap, move my head to deflect all your lazer beams ~dodge and deflect~"

Or have kitty wiskers! Ninja's have kamikaze headbands, not ugly ones with odd metal plates on them.

What are those anyway? is the metal on it like Wonder Woman's bracelets? Like "Zap, move my head to deflect all your lazer beams ~dodge and deflect~"

Probably. And when they aren't wearing they have a phantom limb effect.

"Now I shoot you!"

"DEFLE- *zap*"

Archived