Home

Knights of the Old Republic: Darkness Falls II - Alliances

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That's not true and you know it." she said, her arm looping with his. After a moment of silent debate, the Exile continued. "Towards the end of my ordeal with Nhilius, Sion, and Kriea...I met up with an old friend of yours." her gaze and voice dropped, "She missed you a lot. To the point that I could almost sense physical pain."

"Listen, Kira... if I had known about... us, then... I never would have... it was the bond she created when she saved my life on the Scimitar. I..." he trailed off into silence. "I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I know it's no excuse, and it doesn't make the situation any less... complicated... but I need you to know that I'm sorry."

He didn't answer her right away. He'd been asking himself that same question since they'd arrived in this time line. He loved Kira... he had loved her for years. But he also loved Bastila.

"I..." he pulled away, turning away from her. "I don't know," he said honestly. "I..." he turned to look at her. "I love you Kira. I rally do. But... I love Bastila too. She's... she means just as much to me as you do."

Archived