Home

Knights of the Old Republic: Darkness Falls II - Alliances

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karda hung to the communications room of the Dreadless, using the center computer to try and contact the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The rest were elsewhere on the ship, but he did not feel like joining them. The console beeped as the transmission was sent, but he might have to wait a moment for the message to be recieved.

When was the last time I've been to Myrkr... He sat down in one of the chairs, deep in thought. Or have I been? It was that planet covered by forests, in habited mostly by- what? He couldn't remember.

The message had been recieved, and a hologram of Master Verka appeared.

"Jedi Knight Karda, how is your progress in locating Bastila Shan?" He said, quietly.

"We took three salvagers from the wreck; they revealed that they had been sent by a Hutt, named..." Karda gave the Jedi Master the rest of the story, as Verka nodded silently.

"What about padawan Jasra? She is going to Omwat with this creature- why?" Good question, Karda thought. But outwardly he kept calm, and replied, "Jasra has had some problem with the- er," How could he talk about an alternate time? "It is all under control, Master, we are in contact with them. We have merely split up to complete this mission." He wished.

"Very well, Karda." The hologram died.

(((OOC:Yeah, sorry Doc. I thought something was wrong, but I couldn't get my computer to connect to LF for a few hours afterward, so I was stuck. Post edited.)))

Revan shook his head, still smiling slightly. "I-"

He was cut off by a deep thump from the main cargo hold. A light on the console began to blink. Revan read the data read-out curiously. "Looks like we've got company. I'm not sure what-"

The ship was filled with the deep grinding of the TARDIS materialising. "Never mind," he said. "It's the Doctor. One of them, anyway..."

He glared at her. "May I make a request, madam Starr?" he asked icily.

She nodded. "Of course."

"Kindly refrain from addressing me as 'Doctor'," he snapped. "I loathe that name. I have not used it in a long time. I am more properly known as the Valeyard."

"My purpose," he snapped. "Is to capture the other Time Lord in this time period and kill him. He has gotten in my way for the last time," he spat.

Revan narrowed his eyes. I sense great anger, he said to Kira through their bond. He desperately hates this 'other Time Lord', but for some reason refuses to tell us that it's another incarnation of himself.

I dunno, just a thought...

"We were told about a Hutt who might have some information on where Bastila might be," Revan explained. "We're hoping he can tell us where - and why - she was taken."

"Fascinating," said the Valeyard absently, staring out the window. "I will be in the TARDIS if you need me. Alert me when you're disembarking on Nar Shaddaa. I would like to accompany you."

((Sorry Steven, I didn't see your post.))

"That would be my ship," said the Doctor, smiling. "It's called the TARDIS - Time And Relative Dimensions in Space."

~ ~ ~ ~

Revan gripped the armrests of his chair as the Ebon Hawk lurched forward, carrying across the hyperspace fold into the tunnel.

"I'm going to get some coffee," he said, standing and leaving the cockpit.

((This post took me an hour to finish. I think I'm done posting as Revan for a few hours, ok people?))

"Ah yes, well..." said the Doctor. "I don't know how exactly to tell you this, Mr Tylor, but, uhm... you see... the TARDIS is unique. It allows me to travel instantaneously through space... as well as through time. You wouldn't understand the mathematical principles, I assure you."

Archived