Home

Another Question

I don't see why not. The forum rules don't proscribe the posting of songs. Are you going to post lyrics and music or lyrics only? If lyrics only then that sounds more like poetry but whatever trips your trigger. If lyrics and music though I would be interested in knowing how you would share that with us.

BTW - the songs should be your own, not someone else's, and IMO they should also be Star Wars related. If you want to post your own experiences with sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll this probably isn't the best place to do it. :)

I think some Star Wars songs could be cool. We could use some good stuff. I can't imagine there's not some great stuff out there in the SW universe.

I imagine for some species it might be a form of communication.

The only time we see music in the movies is when the Bith bands are doing their thing and that character that stands on stalks and has big lips (name escapes me at the moment, though I used to actually know who that was) sings in ROTJ. Oh, and the Ewoks. Nothing like singing teddy bears to make a movie. ;)

Screw keeping it to Star Wars. That's a stupid rule, in my opinion. But, it is a rule, so...

Hey, there's lots of places one can go to read non-SW (fan) fiction. Since this is LF, however, it makes sense to have some kind of attachment to that Universe. If someone posted a Renaissance bodice-ripper historical romance story on the list, I'd be like :eyeraise:

Archived