Home

Battlestar Galactica spinoff series

acdcfanbill

Holy crap, I havent started a thread in a while, but this is one occasion for it. I rather like the sci-fi channel series battlestar galactica and it sounds like there will be a spinoff series, set 50 years prior, called Caprica.

the info's

I cant quite decide if im happy about this or not. I mean more story is usually good, but prequals can be silly, plus it's another series centered around adama? Also it has the potential to lower the quality i've come to expect from BSG currently. But hey, heres to hopeing it's just as good. :D

I heard about this yesterday. I just hope it doesn't make the main show's quality suffer. I already feel the second half of season 2 wasn't up to the standards of the rest of the show and I detested the season finale.

The only good thing this series has going for it are old school Cylons. If you remember in the mini series, they have the schematics of one at the armistise station and one on display in their museum on the Galactica.

Battlestar Gatactica 1980 anyone??

I like the new BSG (though i don't think its quite as amazing as everyone makes out... when its good its great.. but its very uneven) but this sounds like a fairly bad idea that will just water down the franchise... but then i suppose with CSI everyone is in spin-off mode these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived