Home

[FIC] The Second Coming Of Evil

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Topsite.

Yeah, i didn't know whether to have a love plot between them two. I still don't know, lol. We'll just have to see how it all works out, i guess.

Dunno when the next chapter will be out. I'm having computer problems atm, (stupid, evil, sadistic piece of machinery it is) but im sure it will be out soon enough.

Thanks again, and thanks for being the no.1 post person in my thread lol, it's cool how you've stuck around for this long.

Anyways, i think there will only be a few more chapters to this, but i won't say anymore :D ... (mostly because i don't know as to what they will consist of as of yet, lol)

lol, i think the curly is meant for under the 'c' isn't it? Anyways ...

And just something to keep your mind off of Mira falling ...

She won't ...

And it's still the same as before, i don't know when the next chapter will be out, but it shouldn't be too far away.

I've also noticed that in my last post, i forgot to thank for all the readers who have posted (and of course, the one's who have not posted ... you have boosted my view count :D). I just thought i would do that now because it seem's that this Fic is coming to an end soon enough and i may accidently forget to thank ya's.

CHAPTER 26

They spent a week searching for any means of finding the key to unlock the secret of the location of the Enemy. But to no avail.

“This is ridiculous!” spat Jonas on the evening of the eighth day away from the ship, “We have spent, what? A week, and what have we found? Nothing! We cannot keep on going on like this!”

“We cannot help how long we will be out here, Jonas,” said Revan, calmly, “We shall be out here as long as it takes.”

Jonas didn’t say anything, but just stared at Revan with the utmost disgust.

Nom lay down beside the small fire they had conjured and shut his eyes. He listened to Revan talking, listened to the animals that crept up close to get a closer look at the new inhabitants of the forest and then, a thought struck him.

“Jonas,” he said, “Was there anything at the temple what you were at? Anything, peculiar?”

“No,” he replied, stiffly, “Why do you care?”

“I care,” said Nom, opening his eyes and sitting up, “Because I want to find these Sith as much as you do. Even though we do not have any other similarities.”

“Well, we did find a Holocron, but none of my men, or me, could operate it. We do not know why.”

“Why did you not speak of this before?” said Revan, “Perhaps it is what we are looking for!”

“It might have been.” said Jonas, shaking his head.

“What?” said Revan

“It might have been,” repeated Jonas, “It was destroyed.”

“Why did you destroy it!” yelled Revan, “Are you truly that much of an idiot?”

“Hey! Don’t look at me! I didn’t destroy it,” spat Jonas, “Talk to your buddies about it.”

Revan turned to Nom and Carth, “What is he talking about?” he asked them.

“I have no idea,” they both replied.

“A Force Wave, which they produced, made one of the main tunnels of the complex collapse, and in turn, making the chamber beneath which held the Holocron, collapse also. So you see, it was their fault, not mine.” said Jonas, sneering.

“Did you even bother to check to see if the Holocron survived?” asked Revan.

“There was no need to!” replied Jonas, “Did you not listen to what I said? The room was destroyed, not even a Holocron could have withstood the rocks!”

“Be that as it may, we still need to check. Who knows, you may be wrong.” said Revan

“You idiot!” spat Jonas, “You just don’t get it do you? You will not listen to anybody who tries to tell you different. You always have to do what the great Revan thinks is right. Whether it be stupid or just,”

Revan stared into Jonas’ eyes. He did not say anything in return to Jonas’ last remark, but instead, he stood and walked away into the forest.

Walking here and there Revan pressed on with a debate he had in his mind eve since they got to Azuria.

‘Where are you!’ he cursed in his mind, ‘Stop hiding if you are so powerful and face me!’ He waited but there came no response. Until …

Revan came back into the small clearing to where the rest of the companions were, he laughed before he said anything, “We’ve been looking in the wrong places!” he said.

“Caught on, have you?” snapped Jonas.

Revan ignored him, “You see, Jonas occupied a large temple. And that was not the only temple on the planet was it? There are others on this planet, some less conspicuous than others.” he finished, looking at Nom.

Then Nom realized what Revan was saying, “You mean,” he said, “The complex? The place where lived for all my life?”

“Temple,” corrected Revan, “And yes, I do mean that very same place. Did you not find anything strange about that place Nom?”

“Well, no …,” Nom admitted.

“That’s because you didn’t look hard enough,” said Revan

“I never really needed to look harder, did I?” Nom laughed

“Touché,” replied Revan, “But there key is there. That’s where we need to go.”

“Wait!” said Jonas, standing up, “How do you even know if it is or not?”

“Call it instinct,” smiled Revan as he started to walk.

“This is it,” said Revan, as he and his companions peaked through a thick line of bushes. There were just out the front of the large gates that provided entrance to the complex (or temple).

“Do you know how many there are?” asked Carth

“Two at the entrance, four along each side of the wall, and another four in a room just inside of the gates. (They check for clearance.)” said Nom, ticking them off on his fingers as he counted.

“Right,” said Revan, “Well, here’s what we will do. Carth, Nom and I will waltz on in through the front doors, while you all wait here. Then when all is clear the rest of you will join us.”

“That’s stupid. Small chance of success, big chance we will get killed in the process,” said Jonas, then he smiled, “What are waiting for?”

“I always love your optimism, Jonas,” said Revan, shaking his head, “Seriously, I never get tired of it. Never.”

Carth, Revan and Nom all took deep breaths, then slowly proceeded out from the cover of the bushes and into the sight of the guards.

“You there!” yelled one of the guards, raising his blaster, “Halt, and state your business!”

“Well,” said Revan, “We were hired by the owner of this … facility, to locate a missing worker. And, as you can see … we have succeeded in recovering him and now me and my counterpart wish to go and collect our reward.”

“We were not told of any such thing,” said the guard suspiciously

“Well, no you wouldn’t have,” said Revan, “An escaped slave is nothing that the owner would wish to spill to anyone would he?”

“I guess not,” replied the guard, “But I still don’t like you. There is something wrong going on here, I feel like im not getting the whole truth,”

“Well that’s because.” came a voice from behind them, “You are not,”

“And who might you be?” asked the guard, pointing his blaster to behind Revan. He looked behind him and sighed; it was Jonas.

‘Don’t you ever just sit and do what your told?’ he said in Jonas’ mind

‘Why should you get all the fun?’ sneered Jonas

“I said, who might you be?” repeated the guard.

“Why spoil it?” said Jonas as he ignited his lightsaber.

The guard didn’t even get a single shot in before he was struck down by Jonas. But the others weren’t so unlucky.

Revan and Nom both ignited their lightsabers and attacked the guards which came around the corner of the wall and through the gate. Carth unsheathed his vibrosword and engaged with another of the guard.

The fight was over quickly, but they were delayed nonetheless; Carth was still fighting with his own opponent.

“Anytime, Carth.” said Revan smiling as he took a seat on the ground.

“Just because im not a Jedi.” said Carth, “Its not like I can cut through his blade or anything,”

“Neither can we if you remember.” reminded Revan.

After another five minutes, Carth finally had the last stroke and struck down his guard. With a small yell, the guard fell to the ground limp.

“About time!” said Jonas, “I was about ready to strike both of you down because of your pathetic cause for battle!”

“Lets just go,” said Carth.

“Wait,” said Nom suddenly

“What?” asked Revan

“Well, doesn’t this seem abit strange? We are all the other guards? And not only that, where are all the workers?”

“Perhaps we shall find out soon enough.” said Revan.

“Are you guys done yet?” came Mira’s voice

Revan laughed, “Yes, you can all come out.”

“Besides,” said Atton, “Why did we all have to stay behind?”

“I didn’t want them to know how many of us there are,” said Revan

“Smart,” piped up Jolee, “But apparently un-needed,”

“Indeed,” said Revan, “Well, lets go!”

“Well this is an eye opener and no mistake,” said Nom.

They had just entered the complex and were greeted by a horrible stench of death and decay. Thousands of corpses littered the ground before them, each one with evidence upon their bodies from a stroke of a lightsaber.

“Ah,” said Jonas, “Home,”

“Disgusting!” cried Nom, “How dare you insult my friends and whom I considered my family!”

“Death is natural, live with it.” said Jonas

“We will mourn for whose lives have been lost,” assured Revan, “But not now.”

Nom nodded and proceeded forwards, carefully to make sure he did not step on anyone, which proved to be very difficult.

They finally reached a set of stairs and proceeded slowly to the top.

“It is near,” whispered Jonas to Revan, “You can feel it?”

“Yes,” replied Revan, “I can feel it,”

They came to an extremely large room and walked to the middle, but stopped when they heard the hissing of many lightsabers coming to life.

Hundreds of dark figures leaped from the floors above and landed to form a circle around the group of companions. Each of them wielding a red lightsaber.

“Ah, Hi,” said Nom, “Sorry for the intrusion, we were just looking for someone who is said to be the True Sith. Know him?”

The figures slowly walked inwards, closing in on them.

“Not up for any talk after all,” said Nom, igniting his lightsaber as the rest wielded their own weapon.

“We don’t have time for this!” yelled Jonas, as he took on four Sith at once.

“Nom looked towards a door at the far end of the corridor and noticed a tall figure standing proudly. They were cloaked, but they seemed to be illuminated by some dark aura. A soft shroud of mist hung around them, just covering their face from sight.

“Revan!” he yelled, “Look!”

Revan looked to where Nom was pointing and seen him. He leapt up and over the soldiers of Sith, but the figure just turned his back on Revan and walked away, up a flight of stairs.

Nom and Jonas followed him and landed right next to Revan.

“Go!” yelled Carth, “Kill him … Do it!”

They looked to their friends while they were fighting and reluctantly, turned. The three of them faced the doorway in front of them and started to run forward and up the flight of steps.

They got to the top and proceeded into another room, around the same size as the last one. And alone, in the middle of the room stood the tall figure. As they neared, he unhitched his cloak and threw it to the side.

“Welcome back, Nom Kavar.” he said, “I was wondering where you had gotten off to.”

Nom looked at the man standing in front of him puzzled, then gasped. It was his master, the boss of the mining operation, the boss of everything in the complex. The person who he had come to trust, even though he had to work for him, Nom had come to think of him as a father figure.

But that was a long lost thought now, as Nom Kavar stared into the heart of his future. Right here, right now, the fate of the galaxy and Nom Kavar would be decided, right now, the battle for all life was about to begin.

Thanks, Topsite. Yeah, i re-read through that chapter today cause i was bored and i noticed a number of little mistakes i made. So, instead of typing this, i should be over there (where?) editing the mistakes. But there you have it, im here, typing this ... right ... now ... yeah ...

The final battle at last... So why did the mining boss suddenly slaughter everyone?:S It's a bit strange that the guards were guarding nothing:p

Haha, yeah. But not to worry! that will all be explained in the next or next next chapter!!!!!

i think ........ hmm ... maybe ...

CHAPTER 27

“No comment?” he asked, as he continued to gaze at Nom.

“You …,” faltered Nom, “I trusted you.”

“Just goes to show, how foolish you truly are,” replied the Sith, “But I must say, I am impressed. Becoming a Jedi! I never would have thought.”

“Just goes to show, how foolish you truly are,” mimicked Nom.

The Sith laughed, “Indeed,” he said, “Indeed it does.

“Why did you kill everyone?” asked Nom, “What did they do for you to destroy everything they have worked so hard to build. For you, no less.”

“You did not know?” asked the Sith, “Well, you have been gone for long Nom. They were planning to rebel against me. They had learned, somehow, of my true identity. It had eluded me for a time, of how they found out, and how long they had known. But, in time, I found out that they had had a spy within my grasp. Why I didn’t not find this out, I do not know, perhaps their spy was trained in such arts of such barriers around his mind to evade such intrusions. I captured him however, and broke his mind down until I could see every little piece of information he held within his grasp. And, well, after that session, he was incapable of doing anything else. So, he was disposed of.”

“Then I sought out the other leaders of the small pathetic scheme, and disposed of them. But, it seemed, that just motivated the rest of them. And they continued along with their operation. I lost nearly half of my army, which I had hoped to lead with on my assault on the Republic. That surprised me greatly, for I thought that they were just weak slaves; not worth bothering with. But, alas, I was wrong again. I have a rather annoying habit of that happening lately.”

“Now, enough of this talk, you have come to kill me, have you not? Why haven’t you? I can’t see why you would want to in the first place. I’m just trying to create a new galaxy, one with no suffering, or pain. But you know, you cannot create a new galaxy, without destroying the old one.”

“And that,” said Revan, igniting his lightsaber “Is something we will not let happen. We will kill you before that happens.”

“I got a better idea,” he replied, “How about I rip out your small intestine and use it as a jump rope?”

“Oh,” said Jonas, as he ignited his own lightsaber, “I like that one! Can I use it?”

“Use this!” said the Sith. He pulled out a hilt and ignited it.

The crimson blade shown brightly in the dimly-lit room. Illuminating the walls with a blood stained texture.

Jonas leaped forward, Nom sprinted forwards, lightsaber held high, and Revan jumped up and over to land behind the True Sith Master. Bringing his lightsaber downwards, Nom ducked his head, just narrowly evading a stroke that would have left him without a head. Jonas and Revan both swung their lightsaber around, but the Sith jumped up, and the two sabers clashed together, emitting a shower of sparks; making them shower Nom.

Laughing, the Sith made a strike at him, but Revan blocked it and elbowed the sith in the jaw. Rubbing the side of his mouth, the Sith said, “Nice one. But it is a pity that it wont happen again!”

He lunged forward, and with speed more than anything that they had every seen before, the Sith reached behind his back and pulled out another lightsaber. He brought it in low, swinging it to the side and flicked his wrist, bringing it directly up towards Revan’s face. He felt the hot air that was being emitted from the tip of the saber and flung his head back, cracking his neck as he went.

Nom, still down on the ground, brought his lightsaber up and across, catching the sith by surprise as Jonas sliced downwards. The two blades hit the same saber at the same time but on opposite sides, which caused the Sith’s blade to fly out of his hands, spinning wildly as it went.

The Sith Master, flipped backwards and landed on one knee near a corner of them room.

“You fight well!” he said, the empty room making his voice seem ten times loud as normal, “We could really use your talents.”

Revan laughed, “No. But thanks for offering!”

“You know,” said Jonas, “I usually like to know the name of the person im about to kill. Makes me feel closer to the victim.”

Nom shuddered. But the Sith just stared at him.

“You are truly evil, aren’t you?” he said smiling, “I like it. However, if you truly must know my name; it is, Zharik: True leader of the race known as Sith.”

“That’s a whole bunch of names,” said Jonas, “But I like it. Corny, yes, but it has a sense of power to it.”

Zharik sneered, “Much better than Jonas.” With that, he lunged off the ground once more and landed in front of Jonas. He gathered the Force to his palm, where it reached they very tips of his fingers, pulsating the air around them. He pushed Jonas hard in the chest, but instead of just him falling to the ground, Jonas was flung all the way across the room where he slammed hard into the opposite wall; shattering the bricks behind him and falling to the ground, unconscious.

For a full hour, Lightsaber clashed with lightsaber as slashes, swipes and lunge were made at each opponent. Revan knelt on one knee panting, whilst Nom held a stich at his side. The Sith Lord, apparently was unharmed or did not even express the slightest signs of slowing down.

“Enough of this so called ‘fighting’,” he said, “I daresay your companions would have been killed by now, so I guess I should get this over and done with.”

Revan and Nom both ran at Zharik and swung their lightsabers. Revan aimed to strike at the shoulders, Nom aimed a slash across Zharik’s legs. With no means of escape, Zharik quickly gathered the Force around him and created a protective casing around his body; it pulsated with a faint greenish blue colour. Electricity soared up both blades of the sabers as they hit the barrier and went through the fingers of their occupants and up their arms; making them go numb with shock.

“What?” gasped Revan, “How - what was that?”

“Power,” said Zharik, simply.

“That was unbelievable!” said Nom

“Join me, and you will learn such things.” said Zharik

“I think I can learn that myself thanks,” said Revan, lunging forward once more.

‘It’s useless,’ thought Revan, as the saber bounced right off the Barrier and sending another jolt of electricity up his arm, ’Just useless!’

Nom suddenly bounded forwards and projected a Force wave at Zharik, sending him several feet in the air and crashing to the floor.

“It looks like that this battle will have to be fought using the Force, not the lightsaber.” he stated, deactivating his saber.

“Brave of you boy,” said Zharik, “Lowering your defences like that. Even when, I could do something like … this!”

Zharik threw his lightsaber and sent the crimson blade heading straight for Nom. There was no time to move, no time to get out of the way from his attack.

But the attack never came; the saber bounced off Nom, creating shimmering flashes of blue and green light, which surrounded him.

“Ah,” smiled Zharik, “You are clever!”

“And cautious,” added Nom.

“How did you know how to do that?” asked Revan

Nom smiled, “I can only usually see something once and I will be able to do the exact same thing.”

“You are clever,” said Revan.

“Fine,” said Zharik at the other side of the room, “The Force, it is.”

He deactivated his saber, clipped it to his belt and prepared himself in a fighting stance.

“After you,” he said, gesturing mockingly to Nom.

Nom looked around him to see if there was anything that he could distract Zharik with; there was nothing.

Then he thought of something … ‘Just maybe’

‘Master’ he said through thought, ‘I have an idea on how to get through that barrier of his. But if I do it, it will show him how and he will be able to get through mine also.’

‘That does not matter if we can kill him,’ replied Revan, ‘What is this idea of yours?’

Zharik looked from Nom to Revan cautiously. What were they planning? With the power of them both, they had been able to block him out of their minds permanently to be able to plan their attack undisturbed. He couldn’t have that.

“Enough!” he cried, breaking a chunk of rock out of the wall and flinging it toward the two Jedi. Nom and Revan dodged the pieces of rock and ran forward. Revan jumped up high, but Zharik’s concentration was directed at Nom who had both of his arms outstretched with the bottom of his palms stuck together; making his hands point out in opposite directions. Small jolts of energy were starting to pulsate within his grasp, spreading from the very tips of his fingers to the middle of his palms.

Zharik went to try and imbue more power into his barrier, but stopped as he heard Nom yell, “Now!”

Zharik looked up and seen Revan springing down on him, lightsaber pointed directly at his skull. All of a sudden he felt an enormous push against his chest and felt the power drain from his body.

“This cannot be happ -,” but he did not get the rest of his sentence out. Nom had fired a blast of Force energy that he had gathered together from the tiny molecules of water from the air. He then added a small amount electricity shocks of the Force and accentuated their power with the water. It was not a Dark Side power, but yet, it was not a power of the light either.

No weapon for melee design would have been able to penetrate the barrier, but it was created from the Force. And if it was created from using the Force, then maybe, just maybe, it could be dissolved by the Force; and that’s just what had happened.

With Nom disabling his means of protection, Zharik had been left defenceless, open to attack. Revan straightened his saber and pointed it at Zharik’s chest as he flew towards the ground. But he was stopped in mid-flight!

Just as Revan been only seconds away from cleaving his head in two, Zharik used the Force to grab onto the body of Revan, and was able to hold him exactly where he was, making him immobilized. Zharik held Revan up in the air with the Force grip and squeezed his body. He felt that he was being forcefully pushed through a very, very thin tube and shooting downwards, losing breath, gasping for air. But as soon as it had begun, Revan felt his muscles relax and he fell to the ground, with a small grunt, he looked up …

Nom was holding the hilt of his lightsaber, whilst the purple blade drove through the chest of the True Dark Lord of the Sith. His eyes widened in shock and anger, Zharik stared down at the blade, then to the determined look on Nom’s face.

“It’s not possible,” he gasped

“It’s not, probable,” corrected Nom, as he pulled the blade out of Zharik’s chest and let his body fall to the ground. His chest raising and falling as he struggled to gain breath. Slowly, Zharik felt the beats of his heart, slow, his eye lids started to close and his hearing became faint, as the beats of his heart slowed till a standstill.

“So,’ said Revan, “it is done,”

Nom turned to look at Revan and felt the breath run out of his body. Before he could say anything at all, an extremely bright, blood-red blade of a lightsaber, pierced it’s way through the back and out again through the chest of Jedi Master, Revan: The Saviour of the Galaxy.

So, there it is, only a couple more chapters to go. I bet you didnt see this one coming ... well, maybe you did, maybe you didnt. But anyways, just have to wait till next chap to see how it all pans out for Nom. :D

I don't think Jonas introduced himself... Ooh, that dirty backstabbing traitor! Kreia would be spinning in her grave if Malachor V hadn't been destroyed! The part where you described the position of Nom's hands was rather awkward. It got the point across, but not very smoothly.

@Beehoon: Yeah, i just didnt have a clue how to write what i wanted to write lol. It got confusing after a while so i just settled with that. If you have any tips on how to adjust the wording to make it sound better, by all means, let me know! :D lol.

@Topsite: Thankyou, once again.

Nom had fired a blast of Force energy that he had gathered together from the tiny molecules of water from the air. He then added a small amount electricity shocks of the Force and accentuated their power with the water. It was not a Dark Side power, but yet, it was not a power of the light either.

This line is a bit strange... What, did Nom manage to achieve fission of the water molecules?:p And the "small amount electricity shocks of the Force" is awkward too... Can't really get the idea you're trying to convey.

Nom who had both of his arms outstretched with the bottom of his palms stuck together; making his hands point out in opposite directions. Small jolts of energy were starting to pulsate within his grasp, spreading from the very tips of his fingers to the middle of his palms.

"It was the typical Ryu/Ken "AHBUGIIIIT!!" move." Sorry, just couldn't resist that:p It is hard to describe, but maybe something like "Nom who had put his hands together, and now stretched out his arms and slowly spread his fingers so that both palms were facing Zharik." Meh, it's not good either, but hopefully it'll help you think of alternate ways to describe it.

Haha, HADOKEN!!!!

lol, yeah i see what you're saying!

The first quote. I just tried to maginify in explaining how Nom did what he did. It wasnt a really good description but it was the best what i could come up with lol. The small molecule particles of H2O in the air mixed with, say (the Force Lightning power). Thats what i tried to mix with. It would have been way wierder i reckon if i just put "Samll droplets of water used with the Force Lightning power" lol.

With the second quote, i kinda took the idea of like a Kamahameha or lol, something like that anyways. But, it kinda just didn't work, haha.

Your change of the hand placement fits a bit better as i can actually (if i was reading from a point of view from someone else, other than myself) invision what Nom is doing.

Because even when i read my version now, i just can't ... understand, lol.

Haha thanks Akuma. No offence taken what so ever! :D

And hell yeah .. Street Fighter rules! lol.

Anyway, while im posting this .. i should say (so i stay on topic) that the next chapter is not coming along as smoothly as i planned but it should be out soon. Wow this is turning out a way longer Fic than what i first anticipated!

Point taken on the first quote. I suppose you just meant to say that he used it to augment the Force Lightning somehow?:S What's a kamahameha? I've really struck a blank where the desription is concerned... Maybe you'll improve on it if you ever have a sudden urge to edit, lol.

Yeah, maybe. I might actually go over the whole Fic after i've done and edit/add/remove parts to make it more of a better story.

lol, a Kamahameha is just something from DBZ.

Next chapter hopefully should be up soon, but not tomorrow (my 18th!!!!!!! w0ot!!!!!)

So maybe the day after or saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

OK. This is a very, very short chapter. And when i say, very short ... i MEAN very short. I just got really bored and decided that i would cut off this chapter to where i was at and i would start anew. So yeah .. im starting to concentrate more and more on my novel so i dont know when the rest of the story will be finished.

Anyways .. back to the very, very, very short chapter.

CHAPTER 28

‘I’ve been itching to do that for a long time.’

‘You coward,’ yelled Nom, as Revan’s body fell to the ground and Jonas stepped away, ‘You could not fight him fairly? You had to murder him?’

‘I had to, otherwise he would have killed me,’ admitted Jonas, ‘I watched, silently while you two fought with Zharik. I seen your power and I seen it dwindle as the battle raged on. And I waited. Waited for the perfect chance.’

‘Bah! Perfect chance!’ spat Nom, ‘So much for needing your help,’

‘True,’ said Jonas, walking around Revan’s body and standing before Nom, ‘I thought that I would need Revan to destroy the threat. And, in part, I was right. You see … my plan was to let Revan, and you, tire the Sith and then . . . Then I would strike. Killing all three of you. But I have succeeded in only one aspect of my plan. I have killed Revan, I missed out on my chance to kill the Sith, but at least I will have the honour in killing you.’

‘Not if I’ve got anything to say about it,’ said Nom, igniting his lightsaber once more.

Jonas smiled and leapt forwards. Nom brought his purplish blade up to block the oncoming attack and he swung his saber around to parry. Jonas jumped to the side and lunged forwards aiming for Nom’s throat, but ducking forwards and swirling around to get behind Jonas, Nom was able to slash across the back of Jonas’ legs.

With a grunt Jonas fell to his knees and looked up as Nom walked in front of him. Nom sliced the top of Jonas’ lightsaber hilt off; it would not be able to ignite, anymore.

‘Indeed you are powerful,’ said Jonas, ‘You have a mighty gift young one. Choose what you will, but a power such as that cannot go unhindered and overlooked for too long. I can see it in your eyes. You long for control of your life and of your power. Revan, Bastila, they would have made sure that that would not have ever happened. They were afraid of you and your power, but no more. You can be free, do what you will when you feel most like to. Isn’t that what you have dreamt about for all these long years? Not to be a Jedi, just not to be controlled and ordered around like some useless dog.’

Nom looked at Jonas, then he gazed to the doorway. He felt the presence of Carth, Mira and Atton. Then closely followed by the rest of the companions.

Carth looked from Zharik’s body, then to Revan’s, then to Nom and Jonas.

‘What happened?’ he yelled, rushing over to Revan’s body

‘This bastard murdered him!’ said Nom, not taking his eyes off of Jonas.

‘Well, what are you waiting for? Kill him!’ cried Carth

‘No,’ whispered Nom. Jonas smiled.

‘Oh, I wouldn’t smile if I were you,’ snarled Nom, ‘you will be trialled for this and every other murder you have ever committed.’

‘There is nobody who would dare trial me,’ spat Jonas.

‘The Jedi Council will,’ said Nom

Jonas laughed, ‘There is no Jedi Council boy!’

‘Yes there is,’ replied Nom, ‘Your looking at them.’

Jonas looked around, ‘What,’ he scoffed, ‘A child, an old man, a desperate and weak woman, a blind Sith and a idiotic fool? You are all pathetic!’

‘Think what you will,’ said Nom, ‘You will be trialled nonetheless and you will be punished. You have no choice.’

‘No choice, eh?’ sneered Jonas

All of a sudden Carth’s voice echoed around the stone chamber.

‘Look out!’ he yelled

Nom looked to where Carth was pointing and he seen Revan’s lightsaber coming straight towards him. He brought his lightsaber up and was able to knock it away. But it came straight back for him; Jonas was laughing.

Nom looked to him and before he knew what he was doing, a purple blade was piercing Jonas’ chest and there was a soft thump, as the hilt of Revan’s lightsaber fell to the ground. Nom de-activated his lightsaber and let Jonas’ limp body fall to the ground.

‘So,’ said Nom, walking over and kneeling softly over his masters body, ‘It is done.’

Archived