Home

[FIC] The Second Coming Of Evil

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Zat, ad yeah i do agree, i went a little bland where as Taz was concerned. If i get enough time, ill add a bit more to that bit, add a bit more fighting and stuff ... im not that good in action sequences but ill give it a go :D ...

p.s thanks for all the good reviews guys .. im glad you all like it :D:D

Hey folks, just writing to say that ive edited the Jolee and Taz confrontation ... ive put a bit more battle description and stuff. and generally just changed that chapter around a little bit. For those who are interested, ive kinda come across writers block and cant really think of what the next chapter is going to be about, so bare with me. lol

Anyway ... hopefully it should be along soon.

• 4 weeks later...

YES!!!!, finally .. i have finished this chapter, it took me a bloody long time to try and write something out .. ive been stuck for days ... and had no chance to write .... what with work and HSC study, its been really boring. lol, but .. IM BACK!! lol, anyway here it is, the next chapter, i hope you all enjoy readng this story and how far it has come actually, because i have enjoyed writing this, and i hope to write more .... so ... as per usual, you read, post comments, and i write :D:D ... :twogun: lol

CHAPTER 6

In the blackness of space, a lone ship lingered. Battered and scorched, it had the look of an empty shell. Whispers of past occupants travelled within the corridors, tracing their once trodden footsteps. The Ebon Hawk looked nothing like the ship that it was known to be, any longer.

The ship had only two occupants, a strange number for a ship its size, which could comfortably fit at least another ten at least.

A Human, and an M8-M7 Astromech. The Human, in the cockpit, was in fact a Jedi. A lost Jedi at the moment. Unconscious on the cockpit floor, not knowing what was happening in the far reaches of space. The Astromech, inoperative, in the Engine Room.

Slowly, the eyelids of the floor occupant started to rise. Opening up to see the bottom of the pilot’s chair. He tried to push himself up, but suddenly felt a rush of excruciating pounding in his head, and with a soft “uh” feel back on the floor.

“Fine, I didn’t want to get up in the first place” he said to himself

Fifteen minutes past, and he decided to give another try in getting up. He pushed up from the ground, and grabbing the side of the chair, was able to raise and place himself in the comfortable seat. He placed his head back and closed his eyes. He sighed and opened his eyes to see what the scene in front of him revealed.

Nothing. A vastness of black with the balls of gasses sparkling in the very far distance.

“Great, where the hell am I now?” Jonas said

He got up and staggered over to the communication console. “M8-M7, can you hear me?” echoed throughout the whole ship. But there was no answer.

“Great” he walked forward down the down corridor and got to the Main Chamber. But as soon as he seen the doorway to which the Medical bay was situated, an exasperated smile came over his face, and he struggled over to there. He walked in and slumped down on the bunk, and fell asleep almost immediately.

Two Jedi were fighting, then Jonas realised it was the Trayus Core in which the fight was taking place. Then he realised that it was he and Kreia in which was taking place in this fight. The old woman’s strength was fading, her powers diminishing. She fell, on her knees.

“You have become more powerful than I could ever have hoped,” She said “But now, you shall taste the real power of the dark side”. Three purple Lightsabers appeared out of nowhere and Jonas saw himself take a step back.

“Don’t be weak!” He spat “You easily defeat them”

The Jonas in front of him took no notice, and started to fight off the Lightsabers. After what seemed like ten minutes, the fight was over and Kreia, weak, had fallen.

“Malachor shall be your grave, old woman” Jonas watched, as he saw himself throwing his once was master into the depths of the closest thing to hell itself. The Jonas in front of him turned and saw his scarred and wretched face. A face of power, and hatred.

Then suddenly, everything seemed to disappear, and all was black. Then a planet came into view. The planet had a distinct taint about it, and Jonas knew that taint all too well. The Dark Side of the Force. But his attention was drawn away by a presence, a presence he had not felt for quite some time.

“Revan” he said to himself

Suddenly he was jerked awake, he felt like he was being watched, but when he looked around the room, there was no one, and when he tried, he could not sense anyone through the Force. So he just pushed that to the back of his mind. He did not how long he had slept for, but it had refreshed him. His head was relieved of the pounding and he was able to stand up properly. Not like he had Five times the proper consumptions of Juma’s.

He walked out back out into the Main Chamber, and walked down the corridor, which lead to the Engine room. The Hyperdrive was hissing and spitting out sparks, and the M8-M7 droid stood motionless. He switched on the droid and its core cluster ignited, bringing it back to life.

“Bout time you woke up, I thought you would take better care of this ship than that other scrap of junk I left with that annoying Iradonian.” He said irritably

“Wooooooooooo” he said fearfully

“If you don’t watch out, you will be sold for scrap, do I make myself clear?”

“Bweep Dee Dwoo” he beeped, nodding up and down fast.

“Good, now fix this Hyperdrive, and quickly. I need to get going.” And with that, Jonas left M8-M7, in the engine room, making him feel sad and very lonely. He had liked Jonas, when he first met him, but he had turned horribly mean to him in the last few months, whilst travelling in the reaches of space.

The Hyperdrive was fixed in a few hours time, and after a few more threats of getting sold, if M8-M7 didn’t hurry up, they were off, back into Hyperspace.

Jonas sat in the Port Dormitory, meditating for the last few days of waiting. He had not known entirely as to why he knew exactly where to go, but he did not take any more heed of it after they started their Hyperspace route.

Jonas was drawn out of his meditation, to hear the sounds of them getting close to their destination. He hurried to the cockpit and in just a few seconds, they pulled out of hyperspace, and again, a vast nothingness, stood before Jonas.

“Great! I come all this way to a whole lot of nothing? I think not … there has to be a planet here.” He started to walk back to the galaxy map, but stopped when he heard it. A voice, a deep menacing voice.

“Ahh ... Exile … you have come in search for Revan have you not?”

“And may I ask who’s asking?”

• 3 weeks later...

CHAPTER 7

“Who I am,” said the voice “Is not important, I know why you have come here, I know what you have become, but what I don’t know is … what you plan to do”

Jonas turned and looked into the darkness in front of him and said:

“If you do not know, im not going to tell you” Spat Jonas

“Ahh, you have such anger,” said the voice calmly “I’m glad, you also came … to see this” The grey fog which had surrounded

Revan now surrounded Jonas and cleared away just as fast, revealing the Dark aura of the tainted planet.

“There is a certain person on this planet, what I want … disposed of” said the voice “you will do it for me, once you get on the planet, you shall know who I mean”

“Do your own work, im not your slave” Snapped Jonas

“I know how powerful you are Jedi Exile, and yes” he added, as Jonas had a bewildered look upon his face “I also know who you are, and of all the power you possess you know nothing of the great potential within you, with my help … you shall, but I will only help you, if you help me in return, now” The Ebon Hawk shuddered “Go!” and the ship was lunged with great power towards the planet.

Alarms were sounded but Jonas ignored them, waiting.

He got into the pilots seat, and directed the ship down when it entered the planets atmosphere. He flew over a clump of trees and when he saw one, he landed in a clear patch.

The landing ramp lowered and Jonas walked down it and into the bright fresh sunlight, and looked around. He went over the words, which the voice had said to him in his head over and over, and then he understood.

Revan!

He wanted Revan dead, and he wanted Jonas to do it. But through all the hatred he had succumbed to over all these years he wondered, could he really kill his old master. His old … friend?

“I don’t know,” said Jonas. He reached with the Force and then he felt it. The presence, which he had not felt for a very long time, he whispered himself.

“Here I come Revan” and started to walk.

Just as Revan said “Thank you” to Nom, for giving him his help, Revan stopped. He just felt something, a disturbance in the Force, and a presence. A presence he had not felt for years, could it be, after all these years?

“Jonas” he said to himself

“Pardon?” said Nom

“I’ve just felt something in the Force, a presence of someone who I have not seen for quite some years … “He paused ”We need to go, will you come with me?”

Nom looked from Revan to the direction in which the facility was.

“If I do come and help, will you promise me that you will take me away from this horrid place?”

Revan looked taken aback then he smiled. “If that’s truly what you want, then it shall be done”

Nom smiled widely and clapped his hands together “Let’s go then”. So they headed off in Jonas’s direction, Revan not knowing what to expect when they arrived.

“Excuse me, Master Jedi,” piped up Nom

“Haha, yes Nom? Said Revan, not used to being addressed like that again.

“What’s your name? Nom asked

“Oh” said Revan stopping “How rude of me! My name is … “ he stopped. Should he tell Nom his real name? He couldn’t see why not, he would know soon enough anyway when they met up with Jonas.

“Did you forget it?” asked Nom smiling

“No” said Revan laughing, “No, I didn’t forget it. My name is Revan”

Nom’s jaw dropped “You mean?”

“Nodding and smiling the Jedi in front of him said,

“Yes, that is who I mean, I am Revan.. Fallen and redeemed Dark Lord of the Sith, yada yada yada.. .”He finished waving his hand as he spoke, laughing

“I’ve read all about you, and I didn’t even know who you were!” said Nom

“Don’t worry kid, I always get that” Revan said laughing once more, as he started walking once more.

Nom went back to thinking in his head. Holy crap, im actually walking next to Revan! The prodigal Knight and saviour of the Galaxy!

On they walked, Revan in search of a long lost friend, and Jonas searching a supposed target. Both of them did not know what would happen when they met each other once more, but only time would eventually tell.

Nah, i decided not to go on with it. I thought it was a good idea at the start, but then i said i re-read the guidleines and it says " Have a good imagination, but stick to the SW universe, so ... i decided yeah, i don't want to break any rules or anythin .. i'll just stick with this one. I like writing this one :D

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 8

“Jonas, my old friend” said Revan smiling when Jonas came into view as he and Nom, came around a corner of tree’s.

Revan stopped “What happened to you?” he asked, looking at Jonas “It looks like you went ten rounds with a Krayt-Dragon and still came off second best”

Jonas merely smiled. “I found my true calling,” he said with an evil smile spreading across his face.

“Ahh, right” said Revan uncertainly “How did you get here Jonas?”

“You will know the ship well Revan, as you travelled across the galaxy in the quest to bring down Malak”

“The Ebon Hawk” said Revan impressively “How is she going?”

“Good enough” smirked Jonas, remembering the image of the scorched plated ship. “But that’s not the point, to this whole un-needed conversation”

Revan, looked in his eyes … into his pale yellow eyes, not enough sleep was one thing, "but damn" thought Revan … Jonas looked like the living dead.

“Why are you here, Jonas?” he asked

“Looking for you, Revan,” and he added “Old friend”

“Why? Nothing has happened has it? Nothing wrong with the republic or anything like that?” asked Revan apprehensively.

Jonas’s smile grew larger “Oh” he said, “I don’t think that you have to worry about the Republic, anymore that is”

“What?” said Revan, and then it dawned on him

“Oh no” he said.

Nom looked between the both of them wondering what was going on “What is it Revan?” he asked

“Get behind that boulder Nom” is all that Revan had said “Now!” as he drew out his lightsaber and igniting the brilliantly coloured blue energy blade.

Nom didn’t need telling twice, he knew this was not going to be good, he ran and dived behind the large boulder what Revan had indicated and peeped his head just high enough to see what was happening.

“You have fallen,” said Revan, gloomily.

“No” said Jonas; drawing out his own lightsaber blade and igniting his own Red blade of energy “I have found power, and the true meaning to my very existence”

“And what is that?” spat Revan “To destroy everything what we have fought all our lives to protect?”

With a smile and a wink Jonas said “Precisely”

“Too bad you won’t live to see that day of reckoning!” said Revan, lifting his Lightsaber high above his head.

“You cannot defeat me Revan, I am too powerful” said Jonas

“We shall see,” said Revan and he ran towards Jonas, and Jonas ran towards him with his own lightsaber held high.

Revan swung his lightsaber down and it clashed hard, against the red blade, of Jonas’s, so they looked eye to high, both trying to overpower the other. Revan kneed Jonas in the gut and he fell backwards onto one knee, and Revan lunged his lightsaber downward at Jonas’s neck, but it was blocked and Jonas bought his own saber sweeping down across at Revan’s legs.

Revan shot upwards, and flipped over Jonas so that he landed behind him and he struck at his back.

Jonas did a roll and evaded the oncoming attack, jumped up, turned and used the Force to send Revan flying back into a large stump of a tree. Revan threw his lightsaber directly at Jonas, directing it with his hand, but Jonas dodged it and when sprinting towards Revan. His lightsaber came flying back into his hand, and he was able to block the incoming attack just in time, and with agility as fast as a snake, Revan lashed his lightsaber across Jonas shoulder, cutting it deep; blood automatically soaking his clothed shoulder, and down his arm. With a yell, he flipped backwards and onto a high mound.

“Had enough?” yelled Revan, looking up at his once was friend.

“Never” said Jonas “I swear to you now Revan, at the end of all this, I will gaze down upon your corpse and smile!” he screamed

“At the end of what?” yelled back Revan, but Jonas sped through the air and into the clumps of tree’s and out of sight within seconds.

“Nom?” said Revan, looking around breathing heavily.

“I’m here” Nom’s voice replied, as he came out of the cover of the boulder. “Was-“ he began “Was that a friend of yours?”

“Old” Revan corrected “old friend, yes … but he has now turned towards the Dark Side, I cannot give up all hope to turn him back, but I don’t think that there is a chance that I will be able too,”

“You have to try though,” said Nom “Nobody is without redemption, you of all should know that”

Revan looked down at Nom and smiled “Touché” he said “That I do, and no ... I will not give up hope, until I know for sure, but I cannot fight this alone. There is something, darker here … on this planet, and I do not think Jonas is acting on his own free will … he is a puppet I presume, and where there’s a puppet, there has to be a puppeteer. And that’s what I intend to find out, but I will need help with that,”

“I will help you with that” said Nom smiling, a fire lighting up in his eyes.

“Thank you once again Nom, but im afraid you cannot help me here, I need you … if you’re willing … to take the Ebon Hawk, and fly to Corusant, to the Jedi Temple. Look for Bastilla, and tell her its time; the galaxy is in need of our help once more. If she asks why, tell her that I will tell them all about it, once they get here”

“They?” asked Nom

“You will need to gather some old friends, on your way back,” said Revan smiling “Say to Bas, that we need everyone, for this. She will know what you mean, so Nom … Will you do this for me?”

“Yes”-said Nom, nodding his head.

Revan smiled “Good” he said, “Now, let’s go, where I first sensed Jonas, was not too far from here and I daresay that’s where we shall find the Ebon Hawk,”

They started walking, and Nom started to get butterflies in his stomach. He wasn’t sure what this was due to; Whether it was because he was leaving this planet for the first time, and that he was going alone, or knowing that he had to come back here after he had left. But while walking, I thought at the back of his, kept on popping up, and annoying him. He wanted to ask Revan, but what if it was nothing? That would be both annoying and embarrassing, but after ten minutes of debating with himself, he piped up; “Revan?”

“Yes Nom” said Revan looking down at him while they walked

“Before, just after you saved me from the trandoshans. You were starting to say thing after I told about the dream I had, seeing you and stuff”

“Ahh” said Revan

“I was wondering” Nom continued “Whether there’s more to be said about that?” he looked up at Revan with a hopeful gaze on his face.

Five more minutes they walked, Revan had said nothing, but he himself was debating inside his own mind, whether he should tell Nom or not, but it was important, and yes, there was potential ... there was a great power hiding inside Nom, but would he unleash it upon the galaxy in the quest of peace, or destruction?

He finally decided that that was a problem with all Force-sensitives, and young padawans.

“Inside you Nom” Revan started, and Nom looked straight back up to Revan’s face “Is a great power, I can sense it, and if you can wield it, and control it ... there’s a making of a Jedi inside you, you can feel the Force, and hopefully, with my help, along with Bastilla’s and some of the other companions you will be receiving, you will become a great Jedi” he stopped and looked down at Nom “That is ofcourse, you will be willing, to learn the ways of the Jedi?”

That same fire sparked in Nom’s eyes once more “Yes, Master Jedi ... Of- ofcourse I do”

“Now Nom, this isn’t a decision to be rushed into, a path of the Jedi is a long, and hard one which can sometimes take an unexpected turn, sometimes for the best, sometimes … for the worst. With things that tempt you around every corner, you will face challenges, which demand every ounce of determination in you. Are you able to live such a life?”

Nom nodded “Yes, I am, and I will,”

“That’s good” he clapped his hands together and Revan, continued, “Now, we need to get o the Ebon Hawk,”

So they walked on, through the scrub, until the clearing, which the Ebon Hawk occupied, and they gazed upon the ship. Revan was horrified, all of the beauty which it once held was now gone, and the ship which he had used to know, was now no more.

“Damn it!” Spat Revan

“What?” said Nom surprisingly.

“Now I have to bloody clean this thing again!”

Revan plotted the hyperspace co-ordinates, for Corusant into the Navi-Computer for Nom, and showed him what he would need to do, once he arrived at Corusant, and then he said.

“Your path of the Jedi starts now, on your way to Corusant, you will find in the starboard Dormitory, a footlocker, and inside it some Jedi robes … and in the Garage in the cupboards, underneath the workbench, some Lightsaber crystals hopefully. When you get to Corusant, Bastilla will recognise for whom you are, and it all should be alright, now … I must leave you. I shall see you once more soon young padawan,” And with that, Revan took his leave, and walked out of the loading ramp and out into the clearing to watch Nom takeoff.

Nom took a deep breath “OK, let’s see how this goes” He ignited the engine, and the Ebon Hawk lifted off the ground and flew up into the sky and out into space. Nom pressed the button what Revan told him to push, and with a split second slow-down, Nom was shot into Hyperspace, leaving Revan alone, down on the planet below.

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 9

Sleep, the true cure. It relieves us of our fear, gives us a chance to go to places we never thought imaginable, and lets us do things, which we thought were impossible. Even this is such a beautiful thing, beautiful things come to an end, but for some, they keep on going on the next day.

Nom’s consciousness woke, but he kept his eyes closed. He wouldn’t be telling his mates about that one, he thought. He dreaded once again, for waking up … for dreaming he had met Revan, and one of Revan’s old friends, which had turned to the Dark Side, and the fight between the two.

Nom sighed “Just a dream,” he said, as he opened his eyes and looked around in the room he was. He was lying in the bunk, in which situated in the Ebon Hawk’s Port Dormitory, as he sat up he rubbed his eyes to make sure he still wasn’t dreaming. And when he decided that he wasn’t, he let out a long and loud cheer.

He got up, found and dressed into his newly acquired light brown Jedi Robes, he shivered so he decided to put on his cloak also and walked to the cockpit. But as he sat down in the pilot’s chair, some words popped back into his head.

“ … And in the Garage in the cupboards, underneath the workbench, some Lightsaber crystals hopefully”

His eyes widened and he went off to the garage, when he got there, he saw the workbench and headed straight to it, opening the cupboards underneath as he got there. And there they were, three different coloured focusing crystals; a blue, green and yellow one lay there. The all looked beautifully inviting, and he did not know which one to choose, so he decided to wait until he got to Coruscant and met Bastilla, maybe she could help him choose. He closed to cupboard doors, but just as he stood up, he felt something, an energy source close by, he did not know how he knew this but, as he turned he was surprised to see that he was right, and there was black and white, bullet-headed Astromech droid there.

“Oh, hullo” Nom said, letting out a long sigh of relief “You scared me nearly to death!”

M8-M7 just stared at him, who was this new human and what did he want?

“Beep Dee wooooo?” Whistled M8-M7

Because of all the years at the facility, working with the all droids that accompanied him, Nom was able to understand the little droid.

“My name is Nom” he replied “I’m a friend of Revan’s, he used to own this ship and –“ but Nom was cut off by a series of beep and whistles, which were issued from M8.

“A man named Jonas did you say?” he asked, receiving a series of affirmative beeps in return. Nom continued, “Well, He is … I mean, he was a friend of Revan’s, but he has turned to the Dark Side, and Revan has taken claim to this ship once again”

“Dwoo Bee Bweep Dee Wooo?”

“No” Nom said, “Jonas does not have to be your master now, its Revan now, I guess”

M8-M7 became ecstatic and started zooming around in circles, whistling loud as he went.

“I take it you did not like Jonas very much then?” asked Nom, laughing

There was a series of beeps and whistles in return and Nom replied “Well, don’t worry about that, Revan is very nice and he won’t be mean to you”

“Beep dwoop bee deewp?”

“We are going to get some help” said Nom, so he started to explain all about the Revan vs. Jonas fight, the history between the two and the current mission in which they had to undertake.

When Nom had finished, he went back to the dorm and M8 proceeded to go about to doing his routine maintenance of the ship as normal. Nom kneeled down on the cold metal flooring and started to try the technique which Revan had showed him in their short period of time together: the Jedi Trance.

Deep breaths he took, emptying his mind of all thoughts and he opened himself up to the Force. It was unlike anything, which Nom had ever felt before. It was … Bliss. He could still sense everything happening around him, the creaks and grinds of the ship, and he could also sense, something beyond metal, and something far in the deep reaches of the galaxy. Hiding, it somewhat seemed, from everything else, hungry, weak. He drew his attention away from that and took notice of the full beauty in what he was feeling. Like the warmth of the sun, as it protrudes on your skin, the first time in seeing and ocean. He felt, for the first time, elevated, not a care in the world, or in this case, the Galaxy. As he dove deeper and deeper in the Force, more and more he could sense, and even the very few objects which were surrounded around him, started to levitate off the ground a few feet.

He was shaken back to reality when he started to hear loud sounds of alarms, he sped to the cockpit only to be told he was reaching his destination: Coruscant. He brought the Ebon Hawk out of hyperspace and was amazed at the sight, which had evolved in front of him.

“Wow” he said, as he gazed upon the city-covered planet, which was Coruscant

Bastilla Shan sat in the top most spire of the Jedi Temple, the council chambers. Younglings were coming to and fro presenting themselves to her to see if they could start their training, most had no affinity in the Force whatsoever, but there were some who had shown potential.

Three other people sat with her in the chambers; there was: Jorn Kidra, Kyp Night and a Twiliek named Siek Ta’ril.

Bastilla gazed from the newest Youngling, to the three that accompanied her. Both Kyp and Siek nodded in agreement, but Jorn stayed motionless. Bastilla also nodded, and said to the youngling “Welcome to the order,” she motioned to the door “Go and join the others, and tell the next person to come in, please,”

He hurried out, but instead of another child coming through the door, a boy who looked to be at the age of seventeen entered, looking apprehensive.

“Im sorry, but today is for only youngli-“ Bastilla began, but she stopped as she saw the robes what the boy was wearing. Jedi robes.

“Are you Bastilla?” he asked

“Yes” she said, “How can I help?”

“Finally” he said, “I’ve been looking for you nearly all day, I have some news. It’s about Revan”

“Revan?” she said, standing up “Very well, follow me”

She walked out to the hallway and down the hall to a room on the left. She entered and was soon followed by the boy

“What is your name?” she asked

“My name is Nom” the boy replied, “I live on a planet far from here, in the place what you call the Unknown Regions. I met Revan and he said to me that I needed to find you, and everyone else. He needs help, and he will no doubtly explain everything when we get back, I don’t know the full story either, but what I do know is that we have to go immediately.

“You are a Jedi?” she asked

“No” Nom replied, and as Bastilla raised an eyebrow, he hurriedly said:

“Kinda, Revan said that I have a great power inside me, and with his and your help, I would soon learn to control it,”

Bastilla looked at Nom, and now that she come to think of it, he did have a considerable power stored within him. And as she continued to gaze at Nom, she soon learned that he was in fact telling the truth, so she said.

“Very well, I have to go and inform the other Masters where and what I will be doing. Where is the ship you came in on?” She said

“I’ve got the Ebon Hawk, and it’s at the docking station in Docking Bay 4,”

“Good, Good” she replied “Well prep it for launch and ill be there in a moment”

Nom waited at the foot of the loading ramp, and Bastilla came into sight, carrying a bag, and a small smile.

“Ahh ... it’s been too long,” she said, as her and Nom walked up the loading ramp and inside the Ebon Hawk. “But I must say” she continued as they entered the main chamber “that the Hawk looks a little worse for wear,”

“Yeah, Revan didn’t like the idea of having to clean it again” said Nom, but just as he finished, Bastilla let out a loud scream of laughter, Noms head flicked so fast p to look at her that he felt a creak in his neck “What?” he asked

“Revan? Clean? HA … when has Revan cleaned anything? It was always Me, Zaalbar and Juhani cleaning,” She said “Carth ‘Sometimes’ helped. Mission ran away every time she heard the words, ‘clean’ and ‘Ebon Hawk’ used in the same sentence. Jolee kept on using the ole’ ‘Im too old for manual labour’ But Revan! Ahh ... jeeze ... He always used the same reason over and over again,” she put on a deep manly-type of voice and said “Saving the galaxy is far more important than a couple of scratches and pieces of dirt. I even said, ‘yeah, but you do want to go out in style don’t you? Because style was his ‘thing’ apparently, but nooo that didn’t work either” She stopped and let out a long sigh

Nom laughed, took a note to say something to Revan when they got back, but then he realised that Bastilla would most likely say something first.

Bastilla clapped her hands together and said “So, where to first captain?” looking down at Nom. He didn’t even realise she was talking to him, until he looked at her.

“Uhh – umm ... well, we could go to Telos, and get Carth to take some time of work?” said Nom

“Right then” she said “Well, lets go”

Ten minutes later, the Ebon Hawk rose into the air, and took off out of the docking bay and into the fabulous ‘forget-me-not-blue’ sky, and out into the space above. Nom making sure he reminded himself to come back the next chance he had. He plotted a course for Telos. The slipstream opened, and they entered hyperspace.

But there was another ship also waiting behind them, smaller in size compared to the Hawk, but was outfitted with heavier armour and more advanced weapons. The occupant entered the same co-ordinates for Telos, and followed in the Ebon Hawks wake.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another Chapter!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

CHAPTER 10

Carth awoke abruptly, as he started to hear, large bangs on the door, which led into his compartment suite.

“Wazzagoinon?” he said stupidly, as he straightened up, his eyes gaining focus.

“Get up, ya lazy oaf” Came a voice. He knew that voice.

“Bas?” he said, getting up and heading towards the door. Opening up, he saw the figure of Bastilla Shan, standing in the doorway, but she was not alone.

“Smart” she said, smiling. Then looking more intently, she said “Didn’t think we were worth getting dressed for did you, eh?”

“Huh? – “Carth began, but then realised what she just said and he looked down “Oh, Shi- “ Closing the door fast with a bang, while Bastilla rang out with laughter. “Be right back” he yelled back, embarrassed.

When he changed into his uniform, he went back to the door and opened it once more, to reveal Bastilla leaning on the door, with a smirk on her face.

“Don’t even think about it,” he said to her, unable to hold back a hint of a smile.

With a shrug she said, “Don’t worry about it Carth, Haha … I wouldn’t want to ruin your reputation now would I?” and before he could get a reply in, she said, “Are you going to let us in or what?”

“First of all” said Carth “Who’s us?”

“Well, let me in and I can explain it, can’t I” she said “And, by the way, what I will and what he will tell you, will interest you deeply I should think” she added

“Well if that’s the case” he bowed, mockingly and gestured Bastilla and the other boy, inside.

“Make yourselves a home,” came Carth’s voice as he closed the door behind them as the entered. They took a seat, and Carth sat down looking at Bastilla, the bringing his intention to the visitor, he said “And, who might you be?”

“My name is Nom” replied the boy “I’m from a planet far from here … out in the area of space you call the ‘Unknown Regions’” At this, Carth’s attention focused, and he straightened in his seat. “I have come, on behalf of the wishes of Revan, whom I met and he asked me to gather, the companions whom which he travelled with long ago. There is a threat, a threat large enough to destroy the republic, and Revan needs help”

“Carth considered his words, and looked at Bastilla. “Is this true?” he asked

“Apparently so” came Bastilla’s reply

“Hmm … “Carth said, straying into a deep thought. After a few minutes, Bastilla said “Hey! You awake?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah” Said Carth, “Just thinking”

“So, are you coming with us?” Asked Bastilla

“What?” said Carth, flabbergasted, “I can’t come with you … I’m sorry Bas, but I’ve got a job to do here”

“Soooo …” Bastilla began “We will meet you at the Docking Station, in about fifteen minutes time?”

“Bastilla” said Carth

“Carth” replied Bastilla “This is more than just supervising Citadel. To protect Telos, you have to protect the Republic” Nom, admired her use of words to persuade Carth, and he also knew, that she did not even have to use the Force.

“I hate it when you do that!” He said angrily, but once again, letting loose a small smile.

Bastilla smirked “So, as I said … Docking Station. Fifteen minutes?”

“I suppose so, just let me sort it all out”

“About bloody time!” Said Bastilla. Her and Nom were sitting on the loading ramp for half and hour, when an irritably looking Carth, came around the corner carry a large bag, which he had slung over his back.

“Don’t start,” he said, his eyes glaring.

“It went that well, did it?”

“Oh, it went better than that … well, it kinda did, after I told the board that it was a problem for the security of the Republic, after I said that, they were all for it!”

“I’m sure they would’ve been”

“Anyway” continued Carth “I got the time off, I needed … so, we going’ yet?”

“Hold it right there!” came a voice

Bastilla and Nom looked behind Carth, while Carth just glanced over his shoulder. There was a tall, muscular man, with a long coat and he wore a midle expression with a slight hint of a sneer, holding which looked to be a blaster carbine. He also had a vibrosword, hooked onto his back. He was leading a group of five other hoodlums, who were walking silently behind him. All carrying modified, blaster pistols, and also had vibroblades hooked to the back as well

“Well, well, well” said the leader “Look what we have here, Admiral Carth Onasi and the Jedi master, Bastilla Shan”

“Thank you,” Said Bastilla “For that fine introduction, now … if you don’t mind, we need to get going, things to do you know” she made a hurried whisper to Nom “Hop on the ship, and quickly prep it for launch … We will, be with you shortly” Nom, feeling left out and un-important, like old baggage being tossed to the side, obeyed Bastilla and hurried into the cock pit. Looking out of the front view screen he noticed that, two of the thugs, were already down, and a third just got struck down by Bastilla’s Lightsaber, and a laser blast to the head, by Carth.

The last thug, dropped his pistol and and looked to as if, pleading to be let go. Bastilla nodded and Carth started to walk onto the loading ramp, followed by Bastilla. Nom noticed the thug, quickly double back to his pistol and aimed it at Bastilla’s back.

“No!” Nom yelled and he raised his arm. Immediately the thug dropped his pistol and flung his hands up to his throat, apparently choking to death. But Nom didn’t lower his hand, he heard quick footsteps behind and took his concentration of the thug and he noticed Bastilla looking shocked, and angry.

“It was you!” she said “Nom, never, never … “ she looked like, she was trying to find the right words to say, and not act so motherly-like, all at the same time. “That was a Dark Side power, we do not use that Nom, in time you will understand … A Jedi, does not use his or her power for Evil, for good only. That will be the first lesson I will teach you. A path of the light is never an easy one. The Dark path is a more quicker and seductive path, but it is not stronger, it is only a path to destruction.”

Nom lowered his head in shame. “I’m sorry, Master” is all he said

“It is all right,” Said Bastilla “Now, it’s a long trip to where we have to go next, so I suggest you get some rest before we get there, because it’s a long trek to our destination when we even get to the planet.”

“Yes, master” Said Nom “Where will be going?” he asked

“To Kashyyyk” replied Bastilla “To an old friend”

Meanwhile, in the outer rim of the galaxy, on the planet of Korriban. Evil stirred once more. In the tomb of Naga Sadow, where Revan and Malak once journeyed to gain the Star Map, lurked a servant of darkness. Waiting, for the time when he would hear the word to set out. For the past few months, all he has done has, train and train … gaining the full power of the Dark Side, from within each tomb … Fuelling himself, with his Hatred, and malice, and his longing destruction for all life. But soon, would be the time ... To strike down, and take revenge.

Turning off the double-bladed crimson lightsaber, he walked throughout the tomb, and into the entrance hall … where skeletons lay, from the once Sith master, who lead the academy, and the pathetic student who turned on him, but in turn, both being terminated by Revan.

Out into the Valley of the Sith Lords, walked the stranger … he knew every inch of the valley now … and as he walked, his hatred grew even more. To his ship, he walked and he went up the ramp and into the cockpit. He noticed a message had been left, ‘About time’ he thought … he pressed the button to display the holograph image of his master and listened to the message.

‘The time has come, my young apprentice. Go now, to the world in which the Exile Jonas and the traitor Revan has boarded. Yes, Revan! You may kill him if you wish for what he has done, but leave the Exile so he can do my bidding. Or better yet, make the Exile kill Revan, he was once his friend, and that would see whether, Jonas could actually be worthy

'You have grown powerful, Darth Atrox, more powerful then I could ever have hoped, and I can sense your presence from where I am situated. The time for the Sith has come, now … Go, and fulfil your destiny!’

The holographic image disappeared and Atrox was humoured. Yes, he was strong, and soon enough ... he would be strong enough to usurp his master and take the worthy title for himself! And speaking of being worthy, what would this Exile, be worthy of if he killed Revan? He did not know, nor did he care, for it would be him who would be deciding whether he would be worthy enough to live or to die.

He sat down, in the pilots chair, and entered the co-ordinates, to which he was meant to go, and took off into the night sky and out into space … Where he entered Hyperspace, to … as his master had said, fulfil his destiny.

:D:D:D:D:D:D ... lol, all with studying and stuff, its bloody hard to get around to actually writing it. Ending of school has been alot tougher than what i thought it would be haha ... (and annoying as well ;)lol)

I know what you mean. Same here. Well nearly the same.

• 1 month later...

Yay! I'm back lol. Another chapter finall finished :D Here it is!

CHAPTER 11

Revan dived behind a huge boulder as several blaster shots were fired, one managing to sear his right shoulder as it flew past. He then sensed it, a sudden surge of extreme power, closing in on him this very instant. But just as quickly as he sensed it, it went away, hiding. Grunting, he ignited his lightsaber once more.

“Come out, Revan!” Yelled one of the soldiers pursuing him. “Our master would like a word with you,”

“Tell your ‘Master’, if he wants to talk to me, he can come himself. Not send his dogs to do his dirty work!” Revan yelled back.

He was replied with another volley of blaster shots, smiling Revan gathered the Force, and flung him over the rock and through the air, to where the lead soldier was standing.

“Hello there” Revan said smiling, as he struck the soldier down. The other soldiers dropped their blaster and took off for their lives.

“Hmmph … “ Revan said, “I was hoping for a good training session to keep the blood pumping”

“Jonas is sure making a name for himself,” said Revan as he gazed down at the limp body, of the soldier he just struck down.

“Oh ho! Well done, Revan!” said a voice behind Revan, “But I must say, if you didn’t know I was behind you, you must be loosing your touch,”

“So …” said Revan, as he turned around “It’s the mighty Jonas … if you possibly think that a couple of pathetically trained soldiers would overpower me, I would say that it was you, my ‘dear’ friend, who was loosing his touch”

“Oh, I knew that you would easily defeat them, but I must say,” said Jonas looking down at the body and the direction in which the other soldiers ran “I thought that they would a least put up a bit of fight. But no need to worry about that now, they will be punished soon enough”

Revan shook his head “Why Jonas, why?”

“Why what?” Jonas replied

“Why did you become what you are, today? A charity for pain and destruction, killing those who need not die” Revan looked into those twisted yellowish eyes “I pity you!”

“We shall see who will be needing to pity soon enough Revan” he waved his hand, and twenty more Sith Acolytes Forced jumped from behind the tree’s and landed to form a circle around Revan.

“Nice acrobatics you got going there, Jonas” said Revan, now realising what that sudden urge of power he sensed before was. Why didn’t he realise? Perhaps, he was loosing his touch? He shook his head, clearing away that thought and smiled “But do you really think, these can defeat me?”

“Oh, I don’t need you defeated,” said Jonas “I just need you alive. Attack!” he commanded and the Acolytes closed in on Revan

“OK” said Revan “Looks like, im going to get that training session, what I wanted after all”

“Hello Jolee” said Bastilla, as they were walking down the loading ramp of the Ebon Hawk “How did you know we were here?”

“Child, how do I walk around? How do I see? Answer all these questions and there’s nothing left to do,” replied the Jedi Master

“You sensed it was us, yep” said Bastilla smiling

“Yeah, yeah … you were always a bright one” sneered Jolee, “However, I did sense someone who I did not know” His eyes travelled to Nom “It is you then?”

“Yes” replied the young Padawan

“Yes? What kind of answer is that? Tell me your name boy, im an old Jedi, not a man of guess-work!”

Taken back, Nom told the old man his name. Bastilla smiled and said “Nom has some information you might be interested in, information about a certain someone”

“Oh ho! So the young man has met Revan has he?” said Jolee

“Yes, sir” said Nom. Then Nom proceeded to tell the story, for what seemed like the hundredth time. And when he was finished, Jolee clapped his hands and said “Very well. If you come with me, ill let you have a nights sleep at my hut if you want, then you can head back out tomorrow”

Bastilla looked shocked at this and said to Jolee “You are coming with us Jolee. Revan can’t fight this thing without us, you know this”

“Im not going!” he said stubbornly “Ive put away my fighting days, and it’s going to stay that way”

“We shall see,” said Bastilla “And if you are still offering, we will take that nights rest”

“Follow Me,” replied Jolee

After a late meal, Nom, Bastilla and Carth sat on the floor, whilst Jolee sat on his newly repaired chair, and his only one. Bastilla and Carth were telling Nom about the first time they had met Revan, and when Bastilla was telling Nom about the Swoop-Bike race, Carth interrupted and said “Don’t forget to tell the ‘full’ details now” He smiled and said to Nom “She gets a bit touchy, about the fact that we saved her”

Nom laughed but quickly stopped and looked at Bastilla, but continued laughing as he saw that she had a smile on her face as well. It was a small smile, but a smile nonetheless.

“Hmm,” she said “Well – “ But a blaster shot, which was fired right through Jolee’s window, interrupted her. Jolee was jerked back to consciousness, as he was near sleep, and said irritably “Every time I get comfortable!”

“What is it?” asked Nom, and Jolee replied with “How would I suppose to know? Probably just some punk kids or something”

Bastilla peeked through the window fast, “close enough, Jolee. Sith” she said

“Ahh … Cant they just get it through their head?” said Jolee

“Carth, pass me your blaster!” said Bastilla

Carth handed her his blaster and she snatched it off him “Your welcome” he said. Bastilla didn’t take any notice. “How many?” asked Nom.

Bastilla looked out the window again quickly, ducking her head back down avoiding several more blaster shots, she said “Five on the left, six on the right” She jumped up, and fired a rapid flurry of blaster shots out the window and dived back down. “ Three on the left, four on the right” she said

“Well before they destroy my house!” said Jolee, igniting his greenish lightsaber. He jumped out, and went through the window. Catching the soldiers by surprise, he cut two down before they even realised what was going on, but the five what were left quickly got over the sudden Jedi’s arrival and repeated firing.

“A little help would be nice!” yelled Jolee, and suddenly the soldiers were met be Carth Onasi firing away, and un-sheathing a Vibrosword from over his shoulder.

“Nom” said Bastilla, “Stay here, we can deal with these”

“But I want to help!” said Nom, frustrated

“Listen, you can’t do anything yet. When we get back to the ship, I will teach you how to control the force and build a lightsaber OK. Just stay here for the moment” Bastilla, ignited the to ends of her Saber-staff and followed in Jolee and Carth’s wake. Nom, feeling like unwanted baggage being thrown aside, looked out from the window. Watching the two Jedi and the Admiral of the Republic fight was amazing. And as soon as Nom had known, the fight was over, and puffing, the others returned back to Jolee’s house, but they decided to go through the front door, rather than jump through the window.

“Well” said Jolee “That was fun while it lasted”

“If you want fun,” said Bastilla “Come with us, Jolee. We will need your expertise along the way,”

“Yes” said Jolee “Im sure you would,”

Bastilla smiled, and said, “Well hurry up, old man! Get some stuff together, were going. You can sleep on the ship”

“I hate sleeping on that ship” muttered Jolee

Yeah. I like the LS Revan and DS Exile, but I'd like to see them dueling better. Nice chapter, Mr_BFA.

off topic: I want to say something bad, but I just controlled my emotion because I don't want to be hit with your Chidori.

Archived