Home

X-Men 3 Good/Bad Debate

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take him seriously in what way? It doesn't even matter! He wasn't happy with the fact that he had to spend 10 hours a day just to put on the makeup! Don't you think he knew how long that would take before he took the job? I mean, they must have told him.

Okay I've seen the X3 Video Game Preview like 2x early this morning, and it shows NightCrawler as one of the selectable Characters. I seen this the first time and thought I was seening things since is was really early (eyes playing tricks or something). I wonder if he really gonna be a part of this movie or is it a ploy to get the few people who aren't going to see the movie out to see it? I have no $$ or I'd get this game to see for sure. I just went to the X3 site under About the Movie->Cast there is no NightCrawler. http://www.x-menthelaststand.com/US/mainframe.html

I think the X-Men movies are great. The first two rocked and it looks like the third installment will be awesome too. Now I admit I haven't read many X-Men comics so I don't really know how well the movies stay in line with the comic books. But I'm glad the recent Marvel-comics based movies like Spiderman and X-Men haven't slid over to the campy humor and cheesy lines that reared their ugly heads in Batman 3 and 4 and the Superman sequels. IMHO Marvel has done a much better job than DC at keeping the movies based on their comics in line with the general feel of the comic book characters and stories the movies are portraying.

this is probably my most anticipated movie of the year, aside from Pirates 2. unfortunately, this is also the movie, that i think, could have the potential for the biggest let down.

we are talking about a brand-new director with little previous experience. and from what i've seen in the trailers, the emphasis is definately on the action elements. not that its a bad thing, but i would prefer the action elements to highlight a good story more than a mediocre story provide a transitional element that moves you from one action sequence to the next.

and yes, there is a Wolverine spinoff movie in the works. last i heard, the script was still being written, but its definately in the works. :D

well, i've been catching a couple of initial reviews, and it's not looking too promising. from what i've read so far, the action sequences are fantastic, but the overall story and style is lacking when compared to the first two movies. :(

Well if that's the fact then The special will be on today in your country so BWAHAHAHAHA!!! no just kidding *pouts*but i wanted to see it first*/pouts* bah It wouldn't matter anyhow *empty pockets* I still have to wait another week until payday.

YES!!! Iceman and Roque breakup in this one YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

anyhow i was just saying for those US peeps like me who haven't seen the commercials for it yet... even though they show it once every commmercial break on Sci-Fi.

PS: I hope it will clear up the whole No Nightcrawler and no Gambit (Remy) deal.

Well, don't feel bad about the movie starting on friday thing. It may start tomorrow in my country, but beleive it, or not I'm not going to the premiere, though I'll definitely go see it in the next few days.

Yeah, I too hope the movie story will offer some explanation as to why there's no Nightcrawler in it.

P.S. I saw a 4 minute preview of the movie at the official site and I could swear I saw Toad in one of the scenes.

From what i've seen there seems to be far too much of Wolverine and Storm in this new movie whats up with that?, Am i also the only one in the world thats bored of marvel's prostitute Wolverine? seriously it seems every other comic they release has him as a major player! no doubt he'll be the one to sort everything out in the new Civil War arc.

Im hopeing Cyclops isnt a whiney dick in this movie like he was the others too.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

That sucks i really hope he isnt i used to be a huge X-men fan and loved everything to do with the summers family, Cyclops and Cable being my favourite characters when i watched the first X-men movie i was angry with myself for hating Cyclops.

now im not sure if this is true or not, just a rumor as far as i know, but i read a HUGE spoiler on another board

read at own risk:

Cyclops is killed by Pheonix

still, the source isnt exactly a reliable one, so take it with a grain of salt

Yes Igyman I was thinking the same... Toad? WTF???? Didn't he get electrocuted by storm at the end of the first movie... but he did land in water... Toad... struck by lightning...lands in water? beats me.

PS: What about SabreTooth? He's supposed to be Wolverine's Nemesis throughout the entire comic series, he was only in the first one.

Archived