Home

The One Year Thread

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

I will introduce robo-snails to help control the population!

Perhaps a shot of Borg technology would be helpful...

Sure!

We could come up with a whole line of Robo-Slug accessories to sell to the kids.

And then there's the requisite Saturday morning cartoon show we would need to produce.

Eventually there would be direct-to-video releases, and a feature-film franchise, with zillion-grossing major-motion-pictures for decades to come!

The kids will love it! It will be bigger than Pokemon and the Ninja Turtles combined!!! We will make a mint!...

... Or maybe not.

Am I the only one who feels that this thread has taken a bizarre turn lately? biggrin.gif

Here's how you get women easily. Find a lot of women with body rings you and make sure you like them. Then get a whole bunch oh magnets and there you go. Note: If she has a tongue ring and you have the magnet in your pants lookout for the police.

------------------

If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!

If the rings are made of non-magnetic metals, simply pour a bucket of water over her head. This will cause the metal to rust, an'd she'll have to strip to get all of them off before they cause infections!

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Originally posted by Rebel Loyaltist:

Here's how you get women easily. Find a lot of women with body rings you and make sure you like them. Then get a whole bunch oh magnets and there you go. Note: If she has a tongue ring and you have the magnet in your pants lookout for the police.

Originally posted by Taarkin:

If the rings are made of non-magnetic metals, simply pour a bucket of water over her head. This will cause the metal to rust, an'd she'll have to strip to get all of them off before they cause infections!

Those posts are the most bizzarre things I've ever heard. How the hell do you think that sort of stuff up? confused.gif

Weirdos.

Originally posted by Taarkin:

Non-magnetic metals don't rust.

Archived