Home

Ya know, something occurred to me....

Guest garyah99

Guest garyah99

...I'm not looking for a group hug or anything like that, but I lurk around a couple of other forums, and all they seem to do is either flame each constantly, argue, or else the forum only lasts for a couple of months, then it's gone. We've been here for over 2 years now, and aside from a few down times, we've developed a pretty good place here. Most of us have never met each other in person (aside from a few exceptions), yet we all seem to keep coming back and really care about each other. I know I would really miss this forum if it wasn't here, and I would miss all (well, most) of the members as well. This is the way a forum should operate, and the mods and admins do a great job of keeping things in line. Ahhhh... what the hell <font size=4>GROUP HUG!!!!!</FONT> wink.gif

oh yay a happy thread!!! i love happy threads smile.gif i love you guys!!! biggrin.gif

And woohoo it actually posted my reply!! this is a good thread gary wink.gif

------------------

If you live to be a hundred, i hope i live to be a hundred minus one so i never have to live without you!

SkirtPower@hotmail.com

Official Forum Chick

[This message has been edited by Andromeda (edited September 07, 2001).]

*sniff* that's beautiful

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS, ESPECIALLY THE GALS! wink.gif

------------------

"Here, people don't lock their doors, they deadbolt them, and then stick a chair under the knob."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

I also consider this place to be my internet home... Every time I log on, I usually make my way to these forums before I do anything else.

We've had our ups and downs... And I still want to have a reunion of ALL the Stallions... But it's been a great two-and-a-half years for me...

*grabs a beer, opens it, and raises it high in the air*

...And here's to another 5!

*takes a long pull from the neck*

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

[This message has been edited by Nitro (edited September 09, 2001).]

Guest garyah99

Guildy I don't know about; haven't seen her for a while. I know Ros has limited 'Net access while she's in Ireland, Rommie's here pretty regular, ther other ladies seem to have fallen by the wayside.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

That's funny. I've always thought of this forum as a hot-air balloon skirting the fringes of the upper atmosphere, under the control of oxygen-deprived terrorists throwing equipment over the side in a mad attempt to make for space...

I guess I would be one of the terrorists then. wink.gif

Archived