Home

Gameboy Games

I own a Gameboy Advance SP, but I don't own too many games for it. I was wondering what games people have for it that they think are good? So far, all I have are Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Metroid: Zero Mission, Pokemon: I'm not sure which version, Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land and Amazing Mirror, and some impossible Mario game. Maybe another one. I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Tetris and Yoda Stories. I'm not joking.

Yoda Stories was made for gameboy ?? lolz. I have the pc version but not that one :)

IMO Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is one of the best games on GBA. Also, dont forget the awesome Golden Sun 1 & 2, which are great RPGs. Dont forget that Final Fantasy 1-3 was also released on GBA.

The other game I really liked was the star wars game :) One of those old school platform jumpers.

mtfbwya

Hmm.... I know quite a few good ones, but most of them are RPGs, take a look -

*Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

*Golden Sun

*Golden Sun: The Lost Age

*Fire Emblem

*Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

I found these to be the most entertaining game experiences... I highly recommend you go for these.

Yes, Yoda Stories OWNS :D

Some of the games i enjoyed:

-Dragonball Z: Legendary Super Warriors (strategic card battle game, futuring the COMPLETE series, huge replay, many, many unlockable characters GBC)

-Advanced Wars (Warfare on a handheld...many tactical layers)

-Metroid Fusion: (huge replay, action, very good)

-Lord of the Rings; Two towers (Very cool RPG/Hack and Slash, featuring many, many playable characters with all different moves)

-Pokemon Ruby (Hate the series, love the games ^^ )

My advice?

The Dragonball Z game. The graphics are Gameboy Color, but it has so much replay, and intense link-battles. You can not only unlock all the good guys, but the bad guys as well, with all their unique moves from the series. Majin Vegeta's Suicice attack, Picciolo's Special Beam cannon, Frieza's Super E-ball, etc etc...

I think that my favorite so far is FFTA. I bought it for fifteen dollars from my friend and since then have been playing it for almost sixty hours. I only have around one hundred and seventy missions completed out of a total of three hundred. And when I beat it, I'll probably play it again.

Pokemon was a good game, too. I remember a long time ago, when I first got my blue version, I played it for like three hundred hours over the course of a couple of years.

Also, has anybody played Rebelstar: Tactical Command. I saw it on the internet and it looked cool. If anybody has, was it good?

The Golden Sun series is excellent IMO. I really liked how you could keep your party from the first game. Also, Fire Emblem and Advance Wars are very good too. So are all of the Castelvania games. And of course, there's always the best gameboy game of all time, Pokemon Yellow version. :)

I'll have to check out some of those games. Thanks.

Btw, I just finished FFTA today, great game. It's not over yet though. I think that there are still characters and items to be unlocked. I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet.

Archived