Home

The Sith Lord

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or maybe you could do a fic of the movies,maybe between Episode III and IV or after Episode VI.Maybe Episodes,VII,VIII and IX.

I disagree with doing VII, VIII and IX. That would be stupid. I think after this Fic, I'll write a Fic before KOTOR. Expect to see it this month or the next.

Btw, Pottsie, thanks for the PMs. I added the pic to my fic. Its on the cover page. Also, feel free to make a fic about one of the BF2 missions. I'll still be writing Knightfall probably, but that doesn't mean that you can't write your version. As you can probably see, our writing styles are rather different, and I haven't been following the Mygeeto mission very closely. I think that they'd be different enough. Also, I'm not writing the space missions, as far as I know. Feel free to write one of those.

Btw, everybody, I just posted a new chapter for Amongst the Ruins. (See sig)

Jason Skywalker: About the DS Kyle Fic. I did have that idea. About when he fell to the DS on Dark Forces II. I don't know how to write it though. Either with an alternate universe or a One-Shot Fic about Kyle having a dream about it.

Niner_777: Nice rhyme you got there Niner. Pic for my Fic :lol:. The Knightfall Fic I've decided not to write, but I may write about a Space Mission. Either the Coruscant or the Kashyyyk one.

I shall let you know what I've decided to do after I finish this Fanfic. Thanks to everyone who has read this and I hope you enjoy this and any other Projects I plan to do.

Just to let everyone know, the reason I've been able to post these Chapters quick is because I'm on half term (Break from School). Today is Saturday and in two days I've got to go back. So for my loyal fans of my Fic, I shall try to do the final two Chapters today.

This is a very rushed Chapter. The final Chapter shall be better. I promise you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter XII

The Taking of Coruscant

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malus entered the bridge on the Echo. Officer Starkiller was there, along with RedHawke, Caos and Gevallen. Malus noticed that they were already above Coruscant.

“Officer, how did you know that I wanted to go to Coruscant?” Malus asked.

“I didn’t my lord,” Officer Starkiller told Malus, “We were just passing.”

“Stay in orbit of Coruscant,” Malus told him, “We shall retake Coruscant in the name of the Imperial Remnant and the Sith.”

Before Malus and the others could take Coruscant over, a blaster shot hit the Echo. Malus looked out to see a large New Republic fleet attacking them. He went over to the Echo’s large communications array.

“All hands to battle stations,” He shouted, “Repeat. All hands to battle stations.”

Six TIE Fighters approached the large New Republic fleet. The group of TIEs split up into two groups of three. Both groups had targeted a single X-Wing in their sights. Like a hawk on a Womp Rat, both groups fired on their prey, tearing the X-Wings apart. Malus smiled. The Imperial Pilots were well trained in their jobs. Just when he thought that everything was going fine, reinforcements attacked the group of TIEs, tearing them apart. Malus noticed Officer Starkiller ordering reinforcements. Malus noticed several more TIEs going to attack the fleet. Luckily, the TIEs managed to pass the X-Wings and landed inside the New Republic capital ship. Malus went to his shuttle, along with his apprentices and prepared to land on Coruscant. Soon the heart of the Republic shall soon be the heart of the Imperial Remnant and the Sith.

The shuttle landed on Coruscant. Luckily nobody on Coruscant suspected them arriving. Malus, Caos and Gevallen ignited their Lightsabers and prepared to take Coruscant. Soon the Imperial Remnant army landed on Coruscant. The New Republic army prepared to defend Coruscant.

Luke was leading the New Republic army. Kyle, Kiara and all the other Jedi were with him. Both the New Republic army and the Imperial Remnant army ran towards each, firing at each other. Many people died on each side. Kyle saw Malus charging towards the abandoned Jedi Temple. Kyle ran towards his ex-apprentice hoping to stop him, but Caos blocked him.

“If you want to get past me, then you’ll have to kill me.” He warned Kyle.

“That doesn’t stop me.” Kyle told him, trying to attack him.

Caos blocked the attack, with his two Lightsabers and pushed Kyle. Caos was about to stab Kyle, when Kiara blocked the attack. Caos growled and attacked her. Kyle noticed Lightsabers and Blaster Rifles blazing everywhere. War had begun on Coruscant. Kyle got up and tried to catch up with Malus, before it was too late.

Gevallen leapt in front of Luke. She ignited her red Saberstaff.

“Hello Master Skywalker.” She said.

“Farra Koo,” Luke said, “I’m glad to see you’re alive.”

“Well I’m not!” Gevallen shouted, “I had hoped to see you dead, but no you’re still alive.”

Luke was shocked at what he was hearing. This was not the apprentice he had trained.

“Jaden will lead you to death and destruction.” Luke told her.

“Jedi lies!” Gevallen yelled.

Luke and Gevallen ran towards each other. They fought for several minutes, looking for a weakness in each other. Luke had trained her too well.

Kyle climbed up the Jedi Temple, following Malus. Malus was trying to climb to the top and announce victory of the Imperial Remnant and the Sith.

“Jaden come back to the Light!” Kyle shouted, “Face up to what you’ve done! I can help you!”

Malus turned to see his ex-Master following him.

“You’re too late Kyle!” Malus shouted, “I’m the most powerful Sith in the Galaxy!”

He dropped onto Kyle and kicked him through the window. They were in the old Council meeting room where Masters Yoda, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi had once met.

“This time Kyle, it’s a fight to the death!” Malus shouted.

Stay tuned for Chapter XIII Return of the Jedi

Just to let everyone know, the reason I've been able to post these Chapters quick is because I'm on half term (Break from School). Today is Saturday and in two days I've got to go back. So for my loyal fans of my Fic, I shall try to do the final two Chapters today.

I was wondering how you were able to post the chapters so fast. Now I don't feel so bad about how slowly I'm writing my fic. Good chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends. It's been set up rather nicely.

Here is the final Chapter.

Chapter XIII

Return of the Jedi

Malus slowly walked towards his wounded Master and circled around him. Malus ignited his Lightsaber and prepared to deliever the final attack. Without expecting it, Kyle pushed Malus away from him. Malus fell backwards onto several chairs. Kyle weakly got up and grabbed his Lightsaber.

“The Sith won’t win today Jaden!” He shouted confidently.

Malus got up.

“You’ve always been arrogant Kyle!” Malus shouted.

“It doesn’t matter, until I’ve killed you.” Malus told him.

Before either Malus or Kyle could attack again, Luke entered the room, killing several Imperial Guards behind him. RedHawke had followed him.

“Well isn’t this nice?” Kyle asked, “A reunion.”

“Be quiet Kyle!” Malus shouted, “Prepare to die!”

Malus ran towards Kyle attacking him. Luke joined with Kyle to help him. RedHawke stayed and watched them fight. This was entertainment. Lights of blue, green and red Lightsabers blurred about all over the room. The heat of the Lightsabers bounced back onto their faces, causing them to sweat. Malus pushed Kyle backwards and fought Luke. Luke was much stronger than Kyle. He seemed more relaxed. Malus eventually stabbed at Luke’s leg, causing him to fall over.

“RedHawke!” Malus shouted, “Do your worst!”

RedHawke prepared to shoot large bolts of Lightning at them.

Up above Coruscant, the New Republic fleet managed to overun the Imperial Remnant fleet. Officer Starkiller was panicking, trying to find an TIE Fighter. Luckily for him, there was one and he managed to escape the Echo’s destruction.

The now reedemed Farra and Kiara cleared up the messes on Coruscant. The Imperial Remnant had been chased off Coruscant and were retreating. The New Republic managed to destroy some of their ships from escaping. Luckily, none of the civilians had been killed or injured. They were all just in shock from the recent events.

Meanwhile in the Jedi Temple, Luke and Kyle were screaming out in pain. RedHawke’s power was strong, strong enough to kill anybody in five minutes.

“Jaden! Help!” Kyle shouted.

Malus looked at both Kyle, Luke and RedHawke. He didn’t know what to do. Could he return to the Light Side? Could he destroy the Sith forever? Malus once again looked at Kyle, Luke and RedHawke. Malus ran towards RedHawke, but his Lightsaber was blasted out of his hand. Malus raised his hands and shot his own bolts of Lightning at RedHawke. Malus would use the rest of his power to save both Kyle and Luke. Kyle and Luke watched in shock as Malus tried to resist the Lightning. Malus pushed himself harder to try to kill RedHawke. Malus’ power increased, but it wasn’t enough to kill RedHawke. Kyle got up and threw his Lightsaber at RedHawke. It was stuck in RedHawke’s chest. He yelled in pain and Malus used the last of his power to kill RedHawke. RedHawke collapsed onto the floor. Dead. Malus also collapsed. Kyle and Luke ran to see him.

“I’m sorry Kyle…” Malus said weakly, “I tried.”

“Didn’t I tell you, that you would return to the Light?” Kyle asked, several tears dropping from his eyes.

“I suppose you did,” Malus told Kyle, laughing in agony, “I’m sorry for everything. I was a failure.”

“No Jaden you aren’t a failure,” Luke told Malus confidently, “You are Jaden Korr, a true Jedi.”

“Thanks,” Jaden said weakly, “I don’t want to die.”

“You won’t die.” Kyle told him.

“The Force will allow you to live on,” Luke told him, “You are good.”

“Thank you.” Jaden said and with his final words, he died.

As Rogue Squadron flew over the Jedi Temple, Kyle and Luke felt the peace in Jaden that hadn’t been there for some time.

Several hours passed. On Yavin IV a private funeral was set for Jaden. The people to see him go were Jaden’s parents, Lordo, Michaela, his Droids JK-47, RC-62, and finally Kyle and Luke. They all stayed to watch Jaden until the fires burnt out. As it did so, Kyle and Luke saw Jaden, Rosh and Morgan Katarn watch them from behind. The Force had it’s ways, Kyle thought happily. Lordo, Michaela, JK-47 and RC-62 left, not noticing Jaden.

“May the Force be with you.” Luke called out to Jaden’s parents.

The Force was with them today. There was peace in the Galaxy. The Force truly did have it’s ways.

The End

All I can say is... Nice Fic! I liked it a lot. The ending was great, though predictable, lol. What happened to the fifty-four chapters? :D Anyways, great job. I don't know which I liked better, the fic, of watching your writing improve over the course of it.

--------------------------------------------:D-------------------------------------

Archived