Home

Next Game...

Will Doublefine's Next Game Be A Bigger Success  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will Doublefine's Next Game Be A Bigger Success

• Of Course!
    • No, it will be the same...
    • No, it will be even less of a success

Sadly DF keeps it secret... for whatever reason.

I say they should get together with Behemoth and combine Dan Paladin's and Scott Campbell's art styles, plus Tim and Tom could make some really unique ideas together.

Yea...that would help their sales a lot...but I should keep in mind that it takes several years to make a game, and if they're secretive we won't hear about it for AT LEAST half a year...I hope they don't try to make it an XBOX exclusive again...I want to play it too!

Well, it's not the fact that it would be slow, it's more the fact that I love using my PC for gaming whenever I can...but I'm not sure if doublefine would be doing another Psychonauts/platformer or maybe they could be doing an adventure game...who knows...

Probably not an adventure game. While Tim has experience in it, he knows as well as anyone else that Adventure games are dead.

He'll probably do another platformer, Tim likes to have fun with his projects and loves to put in wacky and insane dialogue, so unless it's an RPG or Platformer that's sort of difficult.

Archived