Home

So, about the new Red Hot Chilli Peppers album...

Tyrion

i don't know about you dudes, but Dani California is like, in my top three of my favorite songs by RHCP!! WOOTW OOT

= Royal Guardian is under the age of 15. ;)

Its a perfectly decent album, not a single bad song on it. Reminds me of Californincation on the whole (not at all a bad thing).

But it just has too many damn songs... its almost impossible to pick individual good bits out of the mass of music.

I've been listening to it on my PC, trying to rate each song as i listen so that i can pick out the best... but they are all just "good". There might be some "great" ones hidden in there... but its hard to see the wood for the trees.

just means you missed all their best albums as you were about 2 at the time. Well done on being tall though.

Last time i saw them live half the audience was over 18 and loved all the old songs off Uplift mofo, mothers milk and BSSM, everyone loved californication, and all the 14 year old girls loved BTW.

that was a weird mix of an audience...

I think I like it. Not all of the songs (yet), but basically it's a good hear for the ear. But I listen to Hip Hop, Electro and Jazz as well, so what do I know? X]

Well, mostly that 94.8% of all available radio stations suck it with a vengeance.(*)

(*) Rating based on 37% preconceived opinion and 63% personal exp-hear-ience. XD

Archived