Home

Has anyone noticed the minor mistake on Ep. III?

Darth_Vascule

I ve noticed a minor mistake on Episode III. When Anakin is walking toward were the seperatists are and tells ar-tu to stay with the ship and puts his hood up notice that his right arm is a regular arm and is not his black leather glove? I want to know who else has noticed it.

You are either mistaken, or they have mirrored the shot, which happens alot in the OT as I recently noticed.

Even if you are right and that is a mistake they made, so what? It's hardly worthy of a thread.

Theres an even bigger mistake on Ep. II in the Cloning factory when it shows thousands of adult Clones eating, they are all clearly not Temura Morrision but the guy who plays Captain Typho.

Theres an even bigger mistake on Ep. II in the Cloning factory when it shows thousands of adult Clones eating, they are all clearly not Temura Morrision but the guy who plays Captain Typho.

First of all, that's not a mistake, because those clones are intended to appear younger than Jango. Second, the actor who played the younger clones is a man named Bodie Taylor, not the actor who played Captain Typho (Jay Laga'aia).

I ve noticed a minor mistake on Episode III. When Anakin is walking toward were the seperatists are and tells ar-tu to stay with the ship and puts his hood up notice that his right arm is a regular arm and is not his black leather glove? I want to know who else has noticed it.

First of all, that's not a mistake, because those clones are intended to appear younger than Jango. Second, the actor who played the younger clones is a man named Bodie Taylor, not the actor who played Captain Typho (Jay Laga'aia).

Fo shizzle. :D

i noticed a minor mistake in your post Darth_Vascule Its Artoo not ar-tu.

that was worthy of a post... ¬¬

A bigger mistake in RoTS is when obi-wan is fighting general grievous a big block falls (or its already there its been literally hours since I last watched it) then when the move to the centre of the big room its gone. Wow!

--quotage--

Fo shizzle. :D

rofl worthy quote of a sig!

How did he get four lightsabers, that all happen to look exactly like the lightsabers of "famous Jedi" in the movies?

This is completely impossible from the EU standpoint, because the EU has the (stupid, IMO) notion that you have to have the force to even BUILD a lightsaber (a piece of technology!), and since Grievous has no force ability he couldn't have built them. Then there's the question if Dooku built them, why he purposely made them look like the lightsabers of other Jedi, ones he hadn't even fought, etc.

No definitive official answer given. Some people argued it was an easter egg, but it's not just something you see for a split second, it's in every shot where he has the sabers, and every model and final concept art as far as I know.

So where'd he get the original ones? Jedi he killed with his bare hands?

That's what we're never told.

Or maybe he bought them at Wal-Mart...

lol, Grievous wasn't the first person to kill a Jedi during the Clone Wars, isn't it possible that he for lack of a better phrase, looted a Jedi corpse?

and like Alk said, Dooku gave him one, he gave Ventress her two sabers, but no I doubt he killed a Jedi with his bare hands, not in a real fight anyway.

So why did Dooku give him green and blue sabers, when all the other ones we've seen him use (including the ones he gave Ventress) were read? Supposedly green and blue crystals are only found on that secret planet, right?

That Grievous would pick pocket dead Jedi for weapons seems far more likely that he'd have to personally kill each one to get their weapon, I agree.

As for the wiki article, bear in mind any person can post anything on there, and Star Wars articles are notorious for edits from zealous fans to retcon (not necessarily supported by official sources), get the political views out (various controversies) or even disinfo (supershadow fans).

Well, the pair of sabers are red when Doku got them, and yes their previous owner is a dark sider when she "gave them away" , though she was killed by ****** ********* and not Doku.

Well, I would understand the Luke's saber issue, cause it might be one fo the few metal hilts left and he uses it (even jedis don't build the sabers from smithying metal pieces, they start from pre menufactured parts, and I am sure many basic parts would be quite similar to a training saber). But yeah you can't explain the rest of the saber hilts that easily.

As for only force sensitives being able to build a saber like weapon, I may suggest otherwise. It is known that training sabers can be built by non force sensitives, it is also suggested that there are other civilizations who built weaker versions of sabers (think they are light rapiers or light swords) with similar properties.

Regardless, it is said that sabers of Grevie are all borrowed from Jedis. So yeah there is something fishy about those "look alikes"

PS: There are actually "Supershadow fans" that are taking him seriously? I thought its supposed to be a comedy or something.

Darth Vader ROTJ to Luke: "You have constructed a new lightsaber, your training is almost complete." Something along those lines.

He was refering to Jedi training, implying that constructing your own lightsaber is part of Jedi training.

Deleted Scene:

VADER: I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor as forsee--*turns it over, notices tag*

VADER: 'Wal-Mart, SALE $1.99. MADE IN CHINA.'

*ackward silence, you only hear Vader's breathing*

VADER: You have much to learn, young one...

(another Deleted Scene, later)

VADER: His lightsaber.

EMPEROR: Ah, a Jedi's weapon. *turns it over* Much like your father's *glares at Vader*

VADER: Hey, at least mine came with batteries!

Archived