Home

Star Wars: KotOR 3 The Return of the Sith: Kamino

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revan walked the Ebon Hawk to go greet his family and friends.

Revan found his son Zhar who was training to a saber training droid.

"Hi dad." greeted Zhar.

"Use your feelings son." told Revan as he put a blindfold around his son's eyes.

"But but-"

"Trust me." told Revan.

Zhar raised his saber and blocked every blast.

Carth Onasi and his son Dustil, watched young Zhar train. Dustil being a Jedi himself thought that Zhar was very talented in the Force. To Carth, Zhar was so much like Revan and also had strengths that Bastila had. To both men, it was quite entertaining to watch.

HK 47 came into the room, without his customary blaster at his side.

"Commentary: I have watched the young sentient as well, Master, and I must say, he is very imressive."

The droid turned and spoke to Zhar.

"Query: Perhaps after your training is finished, we can destroy some organic meatbags together?"

Zanzibar Land was the largest of the cloning facillities on Kamino, it was also having the most luck at cloning a human being. Many other facillities had often failed, ending up with results like a faulty vision or poor thinking.

Zanzibar Land was also secretely owned the new Dark Lord Caos and unknown Empire. Every clone and cloner who worked there were being corrupt by the Masters power and willingly served him. The residents of the facillty have spent the last week preparing for the jedi vistors who had came to inspect the facillty and the first ever complete clones.

Revan walked to Bastila and was about to kiss her, until they had arrived at Kamino and he had to stop. "Maybe later, we've got work to do." told Revan.

Revan and Zhar began walking out of the Ebon Hawk to an extremely rainy weather. "I hope that we don't make any hostile encounters but everyone bring your weapons just incase." told Revan with his two sabers in hand.

Archived