Home

Star Wars: KotOR 3 The Return of the Sith: Kamino

HK picked up what Carth had said, being right next to him. And after Revan had spoken, HK said,

"Statement: I don't particulary trust this meatbag, Master." he said softly to Revan. "Although I am not programmed to trust or love or hate, I am a fast learner."

HK looked as the Kaminoan spoke on with the others.

"Commentary: And his Basic is horrible, Master," he added. "I would much like to blast him."

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HK 47's logic sequences clicked. He knew that this was very important to Revan and his friends. He would not be one who would cause them to leave just because of his arrogance.

"Submission: Fine, I shall unequip."

HK turned away partially, then turned back.

"Statement: But be warned, meatbag, if anything happens to any of my company, I shall stick a blaster down your throat and pull the trigger, understood?"

HK's curcuits overloaded from Revan's Disable Droid force power and he was shut down. When his curcuits cooled and returned to normal, he noticed that his weapon was gone.

"Statement: You had need only ask, Master," he said, slightly annoyed. "I was willing to unequip. You might have caused damage by mistake had you not been careful, Master. Now may we please get out of this rain? I fear my joints are already beginning to rust."

"The rain didn't use to be that bad but we scewed terribly and destroyed the polar icecaps." The man then led the group inside. The facillity is alot like it was in 'Attack of the Clone' but darker and the white surrondings are replaced with grey.

Archived