Home

You know you are adicted to psychonauts when...

You know you are adicted to psychonauts when you wave a peice a bacon by your ear to try and get ford to come out.

You know you are adicted to psychonauts when you try to run jump glide with a ball

You know you are adicted to psychonauts when you collect cobwebs

use: You know you are adicted to psychonauts when - and then type something like the above.

You know your addicted when..

You light squirrels on fire.

You throw little doors at people's heads. And then put on a pair of goggles and try to jump into the door. But really, you just end up jumping full speed at the persons head and end up knocking out yourself and the other person. And when you come to, you think you're in his mind. But really you just didn't get enough oxygen while you passed out, so now you have brain damage. And it's really cool at first running around in what you think is another person's mind, but it's actually an oven, set on high. Once the third degree burns set in you realize the person is still on the ground, lying in a pool of blood. But that doesn't concern you. No. It's the fact that that little door is still closed. So you go and get your drill, because you think that's the next best way to open that dang door.The rest, is just boring. That is until you get to their brain....

lol, I might have gone a bit overboard with that one.

Aww Kiki's back. you heeded my advice. ~hug~

You're addicted to psychonauts when you name your copy. (Michael)

I take long breaks from boards, then come back.

I know it pisses you guys off.

.You know you're addicted to Psychonauts when you still have the picture of the milkman on your wall.

Yay! You paired me with Sasha!

You know you're addicted to Psychonauts when whenever you speak, your friends ask you,

"Is this about Psychonauts again? Don't say anything, Madz," the moment you open your mouth. It happens to me nowadays.

Has happened to me on several occasions..

You know you're addicted to psychonauts when you have game screenshots printed and taped to your wall... *GUILTY*

You know your addicted to psychonauts when yu wear yur wispering rock t-shirt on a date.

You get mad cool points for that.

You know you are obsessed when...

You throw a royal BF when your hacked XBOX decides that it does not like Psychonauts and freezes and glitches uncontrollably, destroying the dialogue, creating strange fusion creature (Oly with a bunny for his lower half), killing the music and refusing to let you beat the final board of the game.

Your next 4 craft projects all, in someway relate to Psychonauts. In my case it's a full set of embrodiered cadet badges, Sasha and Raz sweaters (my first knitted sweaters EVER), loli-Oly outfit for Otakon in August, and pyrobrains (brain candles).

You know you are addicted to Pyschonauts when tat.png.

Smon that's awsome.

You know your addicted to Psychonauts when you freak out every time your about to sneeze.

You know your addicted to Psychonauts when You dye your hair like Lili's and make plans to buy goggles and finger gloves. (Almost guilty, but i managed to get over the urge)

Archived