Home

Please answer this, someone!!!!!!!

darthxarga

Your first thread I provided you with two links that are considered priority threads. You have a post count over 30 so the I'm new excuse doesn't apply. While my approach in the first thread may have been less than cordial the fact that instead of reading the 2 links I gave you, you instead have posted the same thread in 2 seperate forums. This is considered SPAM.

If you look at the stuck threads you will find several places to find mods. Also Taris Upper City Emporium is full of mods releases threads. If you took the time to read the descriptions for the forums you would find what you are looking for. Constantly posting the same question about where to get mods in different sections of the forums is going to net you the same responses as you have already recieved.

What a way to be remembered. Please read your other thread and then also look at Lucasfiles, Starwarsknights, and PCGameMods. Also the Sticky that Darth333 compiled of Modder's personal websites has many mods. Taris Upper City Emporium is the forum for mod releases. Also read the tutorials and try mods of your own! :)

_EW_

There's also a fun little debate site I can show you, too, if spamming and flaming is what you're looking for - not only is it allowed, but it's encouarged.

Now, if you want mods, look around the mods section of the forums. Namely the Taris Upper City Emporium. That's where new mods and mods sites are announced.

darthxarga,

Please take the time to actually read the various threads you have been directed to as your questions on this are more than likely to be answered in them. As far as this topic is concerned this thread is the only one you will need.

I am now closing this one...

There's also a fun little debate site I can show you, too, if spamming and flaming is what you're looking for - not only is it allowed, but it's encouarged.

Somehow Doc this tidbit doesn't surprise me... :disaprove

Archived