Home

Eltee, I submit you this challenge.

AdventureLover

I seem have a lack in understanding why exactly you are doing this. Because he closed the other thread(s)? See, this is a section of the forums, where you can ask for help in the first place. So there is a good reason why ElTee closed down the first. Don't get me wrong, you tried to help out, that should classify you as something like an almost nice guy.

But since this is not the right place for craptalk, it was foreseeable that this thread is going to be closed quick, because we did it nevertheless.

Also, I don't consider it to be a good idea to mock the mods for closing an rather old thread, which is not even yours, with two, let's say.. less fortunate threads, especially if you we you, and you alone we gave the very reason to do so. This will lead to nothing, except more closed threads, everyone saying stupid things like "yes, but" or "no, if" and eventually I am going to drop pants while dreaming of Cameron Diaz.

Plus, I see no reason to take it to this quite personal level, since:

(A) ElTee knows where I live.

(B) ElTee is a sex god.

© Even *I* say so.

(D) D?

(E) I can count to "Z" already!

(F) :dozey:

(G) I'll stop now..

Calm down, take a cookie, have sex, grab a nice OT forum, have fun.

But be clever and do not throw crap at a mod because he actually is doing his job the right way.

*noOoOoOoOoOoOods hyperactively*

*receives paycheck*

*buys ticket to Jamaica*

*offline*

Hey now, get a grip. Just because a thread you contributed in was closed is no excuse to then create others complaining about it in a somewhat hostile manner.

elTee rightfully closed the original thread because it was rapidly filling with off-topic posts, and as this is a help forum that ideally can serve as a useful archived of Q&As for others who might need help, that's not really very desirable.

If you want to post more random things without problems then go to the relevant forum.

Hey, but your reg. date says your old. And furthermore, *I* gave you a warm and fuzzy welcome, more than I ever gave to anyone else XD

C'mon already, no harm was done, and no thread was closed just because of you.

So this is not really of importance, let's just bugger off and go here, here or here. ;]

Did you actually read what I said AdventureLover, or did you just choose to ignore it? If you want to contribute with off-topic posts, use the off-topic forum. Nobody's out to victimise you, and you weren't even specifically targetted when closing down the three-month-old Sam & Max thread. It was just an old thread going nowhere and filling with nonsense posts, thus clogging up the help forum.

Uuh, Thrik, would you pleeease stop parroting what I say?? X))) :p

Err. I'd now like to hijack this thread, as it seems its current topic will only cause spots and evil acne on each one of us' faces.

So.. go right on and

Post thy pictures!!

*cough* :dozey:

For those who didn't check it, that was a joke. And for those who didn't check this, too, this is now Ter Jokey Thread (non penis nor vagina version)!!

I'll start with a classic one:

- Why did the electric sheep cross the road?

- Negative sheep charge on the other side.

I didn't close the other thread. But I would have done.

There's nothing personal here, I mean hell, I've only been in the help forums about twice anyway, but as Thrik said, if you want to talk about 'off-topic' stuff that's not the place to do it.

Seriously... there's a forum over on the Monkey Island boards where you'll fit right in.

• 2 weeks later...

(Shhd. I think he's watching us!)

Hey, Sean! Wassup? *waves*

(Oooo, this is fun!! How stupid can you be, not being able to read inside of paranthesis? I mean, gosh, almost like a bad parser script! lol)

*waves again*

(But.. yeah I think you're right. Let's feel boastful save!)

Archived