Home

what to do now?

shortiebunny88

Here are games you should check out,

* Gabriel Knight 1-3

* Broken Sword 1-3 (4th coming out later this year)

* The Longest Journey

* other LA adventures (since you know MI, you're probably familiar with these already)

* Beneath a Steel Sky

Of course, other people will give you other recommendations. These are just my favourites.You can find people's thoughts on these games in threads like this and this and this. If you own a Nintendo DS, games like Phoenix Wright and Another Code/Trace Memory might be good choices. I quite liked them.

If you don't want another game, you could try getting into Grim Fandango fanfiction. We could always use another writer. :)

And of course don't forget about Psychonauts (forum), which was created by (mostly) the same guys who brought you Grim Fandango after they left LucasArts. It's a platformer, but it inherits much of Tim Schafer's storytelling and humour mastery. Not a game for everyone, but it definitely falls under the "you love or hate it" it category for most.

And of course don't forget about Psychonauts (forum), which was created by (mostly) the same guys who brought you Grim Fandango after they left LucasArts. It's a platformer, but it inherits much of Tim Schafer's storytelling and humour mastery. Not a game for everyone, but it definitely falls under the "you love or hate it" it category for most.

Yeah but the problem with this is, again, after you finish it you want the story to continue because you want to know what's next. Just like GF. Not that you shouldn't check out Psychonauts. It rocked. It WHISPERING ROCKed. lame

I'd recommend finding some other adventure games...Syberia, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max. I'd actually say look for a game called "The Moment of Silence" a very underrated game. Good stuff. Also, the Sam and Max game series is coming out later this year, so that will be great too...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived