Home

Animal crossing:Wild world

Darth_Terros

So i picked this up today and just wondering if anyone else out there has it and plays it online?

Well if anyone does fancy visiting me by code is 3007.2178.2018 and my names *Tom* (they are stars either side of my name) and my towns called Korriban so yeah if anyone fancies popping along your more than welcome.

erm... no. sorry, the ds seriously lowerd my view on nintendo, and i have no intention of buying one OR that halfar**d nintendogs thing. sorry for my lil' rant, just that this is what underachieving companies do to me :xp:

All you have to do to find plenty of people is to go to a forum dedicated to Nintendo and you'll find a tonne of people. Trust me, your town will be swarming with visitors from far and wide.

Bleah, I need to rebuy AC:WW...

So anywayz, what other games you got for the DS?

@ venom: I don't really like Nintendogs either, but it was a very good idea on Nintendo's part and has sold millions of copies around the world, not to mention the fact that the DS is selling like crazy... I wouldn't call that underachieving :p

lolz...someone says "nintendo" in a thread and lynky and coupes appear like a pair of genii from a lamp :p do you guys have a nin-radar or something ?? :p

mtfbwya

Yeah, that's right Astro, we should be going into threads where we know nothing about the subject instead. Or maybe we noticed this thread cause... I dunno, we're assigned as moderators here? :dozey:

Archived