Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

can u make me a commando????????????????????????????????????????????

Name: Concussion

Weapon: sniper

Colors:red visor, dark yellow(realy dark yellow) chest Y, mythosaur skull on left breast plate, same color on leg as chest Y, bright blue knee and foot caps, add whatever type of shot mark or blod on him u want

Animation: no

Others: a spike embedded in his thighs

ty.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess what i meant was if you take a look at the first post that Darth hyukan made you'll see he modded a DC to look like a bothan Incinerator. I don't know dude, if you put some energy around the end of a sniper it would look pretty good. But hey, what do I know I'm not the one making them. I really have no clue how hard that stuff is.

Yeah, it's funny you should say that, after i posted that, i decided to try and mod the sniper to look close to the conc rifle in the game. It's not perfect but it's a start

Concussion2.jpg

I wanted to thank TXH-1138 for all his hardwork. He even helped me when i started so TXH, this probably doesn't do justice to what you wanted but since you never got it, I did it to say thanks for everything.

1)Ben

2)Sort of see-though (like active camouflage)

3)DC-17m blaster attachment

4)Like all the other ones.

5)Green visor, Battered with scrapes and bullet marks and burns, and in the general area of damage make it look like the active camouflage kinda thing is damaged (make blackened dents, like the armor is black but their is something camouflaging it that's damaged in that place)

Ben.jpgBenBack.jpg

For the second image, i only added a background so you can see he is infact using active camo

Lord Rengal, I want to thank you too. You and TXH kept this thread going.

TY man u rock u make um soooo fast ty again

i like your commandos soo much im gonna be rude and ask for another

name: klor

wepon:dc-17 and any thing u want to da wepon

colors: a dark burgendy for da chest y and legs, dark red for da shoes sholder pads and knee caps,dark yellow visor, some shots on him and anthing you want

animation:no

"death rabit out"

u rock u make um soooo fast
The only reason I can make them so fast is I've got a lot of stock images to pull from now so I'm not starting from scratch every time. And b/c i save them in psd format, they can remain in layers which allows for quick/easy modification.

i like your commandos soo much im gonna be rude and ask for another
Hey, I don't mind. No one else has any requests and it's fun doing these. As long as I have time to do them, i have no problem doing multiple ones for the same user.

I know, i've been wanting to use that symbol for quite some time now. I figured since you left the request so open it'd be a perfect time to use it.

FootSoldier2.jpg

For future reference, you can find actual starwars symbols here Wookieepedia - Symbols. I can probably use or re-make over half of them. Just be very specific if you dont copy the image link. (by you i mean everyone)

Hi guys, this is actually Darth Bunnies posting, but my account got deleted somehow. My new name is Deathfruit. Please dont own me if u see me playin' online. :) BTW, my bro wants Myst to have lighter mist surrounding him entirely, a RED mythosaur skull, and green acid smoke coming out of the gun. he says thanx a lot. cya

Heres a new one.

Name:Ronin

Weapons:DC-17m AA

Animated:No

Design:Brown breastplate with the Y being dark green. Knee caps and shoes green. Legs brown. Brown helmet except for the top plate should be green. Red visor. Green Shoulder plates. Heres a symbol I want on the Y

afg_040427_002.jpg

Archived