Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll do my best with the glowing symbol, I haven't done much work with that yet (that was more TXH-1138) but I'll see what I can do.

You'll want to save the avatar pic you want on your comp, then at the top of the page there is a quick links button, click that and go to edit avatar. There, you can upload the pic from your comp

A new request!

Name: Nuke

Weapon: sniper emitting greenish blue gases

Colors: A combo of green blue and white arranged in a cool pattern. i dont care what it is, just make it cool. Nuclear sign on chest and helmet, 3 slashes down his right leg with blood dripping down and a red visor.

Animated: no

Wow, sounds cool, You are really pushing me to work on skills I haven't picked up yet, but I'll do it. This one's going to have to wait a little while though b/c I've got to finish my homework and get some sleep. I work tomorrow, but I might be able to finish it before then, depending on how long it takes to get the blood and gasses going.

Here's Zone with the new mods:

Zone2.jpgZoneAVA3.jpg

you should make an atachment to nuke and give him like dual anti armor packs with dual laser pointers. also could you make everything on rogue a little bit darker besides the Y on his chest also could you ad a blast pack on his leg like some of the other ones? thanks again. :)

P.S. what do you guys think of my signature?

ike-39812_2.jpg

Hi, I have a slightly diferent request for you.If you dont want to do it thats fine. It not a commando but Ike from Fire Emblem and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Heres what I want If your willing to do it.

Colors:Black,Midnight blue,white,a medium light shade of purple

Weopon:Just the sword he has

Description:Black cape, midnight blue suit color, white headband, black boots, grey handle and black blade with purple energy around it and white pants and if you can I would like for there to be a arrow case on his back like link's.

Thanks, and don't do it if you do not want to.

~Wesley~

ZoneAVAL.jpgZoneAVAR.jpg

idk, I was having a little fun with Nuke and decided that maybe the green on him was from the gasses released by the gun. If you want it done differently let me know.

Nuke.jpg

I will try to do Ike, but with the colored background, it's going to take a lot more precision work and thus much more time.

ok, I take it you can custumize any pic as long as we give it to you, so heres my request--(BTW, I want this on the front/closest spartan)

pic--

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/thumb/7/77/ODST_in_Patrol.jpg/600px-ODST_in_Patrol.jpg

1.Name... Rogue

2. Helmet; Change the faceplate from blue to crimson, and change the helmet to copbalt(ish) blue with a dark crimson stripe down half the middle of the... shineyest/middle part of the top of the helmet.

3.Sholderpads; cobalt, but leave the white please.(or if you could change them to the Hayabusa armor-sholder-pads i'd like that instead)

4.Arms; cobalt w/ white stripe.

5.You can't really see the torso, so if you can get some of it cobalt, thats awesome.

6.Gloves; cobalt, but if you could add glove-blade (like the clone commandos) that'd be great.

7.Legs; leave the black, and put crimson over the camo'.

Archived