Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, no psp on my compy for a while. It decided to totally reformat my hard drive back to factory settings D= so now i've got next to nothing on my computer )=

But I do, however, have a second request

Name: Pyro (is this name taken? if so, Tek)

Weapon: Flamer, with a red flame

Colors: Armor base-Light gray. Forearms and lower legs-Orange base with blood red tribal flames. Shoulder and knee-dark gray. Visor-Red.

Symbol: On chest- http://www.fastdecals.com/graphics/tribal05_tn.jpg

On helmet- http://www.fastdecals.com/graphics/tribal29_tn.jpg

Animated: no

Can you make an avi of it too? thanks

Your doing really well, LiWar, but I have to remind you not to overpower your shadows with color. Mess with contrast and lightings to get the affect of shadow and depth. And, though some requests differ from this, try to keep in mind the practical use of the armor. It does you no good to have glowing hot pink armor in the middle of the night in an infiltration mission (though, again, some people request this kind of stuff).

And, added note, (and against my camouflage policy but what the heck) I really like Pyro!

thanks for the advice. I've just basically been teaching myself all of this since i did mine. I've never really did much more than duplicating people, adding objects, and minor photo touch-ups before this project.

btw, txh-1138 are u up and running for requests again? i guess it doesnt matter b/c there hasn't really been any but just wondering

Working with Titan. Here's a preview of what i've got so far

TitanPrev.jpg

Revanchist: Upon finding a DNA sample of Revan, a clone destined to redeem the kaminoans was created without alteration. Finally of age, Revanchist joined the rebellion wearing the armor of the clone commandos.

Revanchist.jpg

Alright, I'll get on all of this ASAP, but I've got a bit of work to do tonight. I save all of the images in layers before I make the jpg file so making slight modifications is easy.

Dral Marev MAND'ALOR 2.0

Dral2.jpgDralAVA.jpg

Rogue 2

Rogue2.jpgRogueAVA.jpgRogueNoComm.jpgRogueAVA2.jpg

Zone

Zone.jpgZoneAVA.jpgZoneNoDamage.jpgZoneAVA2.jpg

This is way too much fun, I seem to be neglecting my work for your requests.

I love my pics!!!

I know I'm breaking my own rule by posting these but I'm fairly certain Slayer17 isn't coming back for a long time and i want to get these posted b4 i forget about them. These have been done for a few weeks.

1.Corr 2.black 3.anti armor

5.big scratch on shoulder, bullet hole on visor, anti armor pack on leg, short vibro blade in boot

1.Slayer 2.red &black 3.dc 17

5. red breast plate,black helmet,red visor, black skull on breast plate

Slayer 17's Corr:

CorrSlayer17.jpg

Slayer (I wasn't sure what kind of skull):

Slayer1.jpgSlayer2.jpg

Slayer17, if you do sign back on, please fix the double post.

Archived