Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

that's kinda what i was thinking too, i tried doing six arms and after 4 arms it looks rediculous. if you wait about 5 min, i'll have the scorch no gun model up

Grevious.jpg as promised

CRAP! I already started and I have the Grievous head on Scorch, how about this, you do a version, and I'll do one, then we'll have Da_Man and Dark_Storm decide which one to use and we'll go from there...is that okay with you?

actually, we might have to forget the robe, mainly because I can't find a picture of someone with a robe with the bent arms and the robe is never thick enough...

Here is what I have so far...

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=413

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, if we want the head on my body it'd be a 10 sec copy paste, but i think it's best to just leave this project behind. the arms are rediculous and the robes are near impossible to match up. so i'd say this is one of those beyond our capabilities at the moment ones until someone who knows how to create robes comes along

I found the robes, here it is...

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=414picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=415

personally I think this the closest we're going to get...

I need to edit a couple of things, then I'll be completely finished, give about 1 minute, and I'll be done...

here's the new one next to the old one, the new one is to the right...

It's not half-bad, considering the insanity of the request. (No offense Dark_Storm, but it is kinda stupid) Sorry I couldn't have helped, one of my two computers was infected by a whole crapload of viruses, b/c of a stupid backdoor. And my bro is on the one I'm on now.

EDIT: Hey guys, could we move this thread to, say, the Outlander Club in the KOTOR forums, where it get more attention? It's been the same four guys posting for the last 2 pages.

That's a bummer, thanks for the compliment, I guess I wanted to do something everyone else said would be hard, and it turned out pretty good, I needed to do something besides paint jobs anyways :D I'll admit it was a really crazy idea, a weird idea really (no offense), but I can use a challenge now and then...

:EDIT: General Liwar, don't forget to make a new section on your website called "craziest ideas ever accomplished" and add this one to it :D and sure I'm okay with moving it... I don't mind at all

I wouldn't be opposed to a move, but i think we need a mod to do that. This thread has always kind of been only a few people at a time. A few people take on doing the work and a few people keep making requests. Every now and then someone else comes along and makes a request.

I can tell other people about this thread, and actually one of my friends gave me an idea for a Chrome commando, so I get to use the Chrome Commando that comes the download ;)

How long would it take to move?

I wouldn't be opposed to a move, but i think we need a mod to do that. This thread has always kind of been only a few people at a time. A few people take on doing the work and a few people keep making requests. Every now and then someone else comes along and makes a request.

Not a move per se, more of a continuation. Like the "What are you listening to right now" Thread in AHto spaceport on the Kotor forums.

So do you want me to start a new thread?

And I have a feeling that other one might get closed.

I kind of have that same feeling... and I'm not sure that either will get more attention, this thread's been around for a few years and It probably recieved the most requests around the time I first started customizing them

Archived