Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your signature images are too large, both in filesize and dimension. Please find adhere to the signature image guidelines set down in the SWK Forum Rules and Guidelines.

I gave warnings about that, oh well, it doesn't matter much.

I guess we should probably get back to the original task before the thread gets locked. Anyone got requests or commandos to post?

lol i like general LiWar's better, no offense

like my what better, i haven't posted any commandos since my updated liwar

I still recall an order

i have another [i drew it ] how about just for the head, a combination of commander cody's, skiller's, boss's, and commander gree's head's with your choice of a body that maches all those heads [lol]

ps. call him Dark_Storm after me !

I'm not entirely sure what's wanted, but you could do that one

knightfall2.jpg

I couldn't stand the forked lightsaber so i had to modify it.

Thanks, I messed up on Dark_Storm, so I had to restart :(, but I'm glad because I finally got it right, I need a about 45 minutes, and it should be done, I decided that all of the decals and stuff should be green :) I really like the color green, it reminds me of...Nevermind :D

picture.php?albumid=43&pictureid=396

m@rs already pointed out the glow isn't on the holster... but it also is cut off in a box like manner. you might want to fix that too before you post.

btw my site is updated once again. This is the only image i didn't put in because i know you're in the process of touching it up if your bro got off the comp

m@rs already pointed out the glow isn't on the holster... but it also is cut off in a box like manner. you might want to fix that too before you post.

btw my site is updated once again. This is the only image i didn't put in because i know you're in the process of touching it up if your bro got off the comp

LiWar, i like your saber blade more

M@rs know what i mean so i mean a combination of the features like cody's visor and boss's top head colors

How though, you want the visor on the commando or just the color, or the design from the front?

Nevermind, I got it, I found a picture a commander cody looking forward, so I have the visor...if that's what you want

alright, I have the visor, now just to change it a bit add a few more changes, and I'll post it...

alright, here's Dark_Storm, I hope you like it Dark_Storm, if you want it in another color, tell me cuz' I didn't know what color you wanted this in... I used green because I couldn't reallly use any of Gree's design, so I used his color...sorta

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=397

1.scorch

2.but w/ general grevious's head and saber

3.w/ a fusion cutter and saber

4.w/ 6 arms

5.and a jawa's robes

6.called Grevious engineer

This is one pretty big task for any one of us to take on. I'm thinking group project but don't add lightsaber blades until it's finished

I lied when i said i did step one.

I don't mind doing parts of it, but don't you think we should get rid if the six arms or sabers? I can get a Greivous head on Scorch easy, and probably the jawa's robes too, though it may take some work, why don't we just normal robes, like what Obi-Wan wears instead of jawa's robes? I'll get on what I said I would do...

Archived