Home

Jedi vs Sith

jonathan7

Right I have a few points/questions about the jedi and sith from the star wars hexology im going to make, and im interested on what people think about it!!

Firstly was Vader more or less powerful after he was suited up? He couldnt force lightning anyones ass, but then the emporer cant force choke any one.

right despite any of the sithist's that insist otherwise, yoda vs sidious was a draw! also yoda would of beaten count dooku... follow logic; obi wan wasnt strong enough to beat the emporer but beat anakin.... anakin beat dooku... yoda being stronger than obi wan = yoda would of beaten dooku.

why is yoda the only jedi who can bloke force lightning without a lightsaber? on this point i would LOVE a game called the chronicles of yoda explaining a few of his exploits over his 900 years. also a darth maul game would be good!

im defintalty looking forward to the darth vader game!

i dunno yet, its only in its early stages but ive seen some of the concept art for it, i think its basically going to fill in between ROTS and ANH - prolly include some of book stuff that has been done on him in EU, anyone know anything more? - you know it will be good... vader is awesome!

You have to understand that physical shape doesn't 'make' a Jedi.

Vader still destroyed hundreds of Jedi in the Episode 3 aftermath, with his mechanical body. Also, i think he can even wield his lightsaber even better, since robotic parts don't get tired, and his legs will always stand strong.

Same goes for Yoda. Who would guess that a guy with his lenght could battle the Emperor? It's a matter of the Force.

________________-

About the lightning-absorbing-thingy.

Yoda is the oldest of the Jedi Council. About 900 years old. He knows all about Sith (their Master-apprentice rule), and that they have been extinct for 1000 years. He also "feels" the Dark Side very much, and can see through people.

From the Expanded Universe, we know he has battled Dark Jedi too.

Conclusion: Yoda is just a very, very experienced Jedi.

About your 'logical' vs-list.

You should remember that Obi-Wan and Anakin have trained and improved themselves during the Clone Wars and beyond. That doesn't count for Dooku, who was more a kind of 'behind the stages' type of guy.

Like Anakin said in Episode 3: "My powers have doubled since our last match."

In the meantime, he has battles Asajj Ventress, won the battle of Muulinist, etc etc.

About the Emperor...

Why would he choke Luke if he could Force Lioghtning him, thus letting Vader suffer a bit to improve his loyalty? To bad Mr. Anakin came back...

And indeed, as the Vader concept art shows, the game will explain 'certain things'

Hope this helped..

(Sources are http://www.starwars.com and the expaned Universe alike the Clone Wars cartoon)

Archived