Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I appreciate it, ChAiNz.2da. Many thanks.

My pleasure :) Check your PM's for a download link...

The mod contains 4 different levels of difficulty, along with all the source scripts included :D

Be sure to read the source script comments (in the .nss itself) for a list of what include files you'll need for a re-compile. Also, for the control scripts, depending on the level of difficulty, you'll need to 're-name' the control include script.

It's pretty self explanatory once you get a good look at the files included in the mod :)

EDIT: Doh! got your PM... duuuh. I could've sworn it was for TSL.. hehehe. I'll see if I can find the K1 version as well.. I had it at one time, so I think I might have it in my archives :D

I've been searching all day, does anyone have a link to ilikecommas Standard Robe Pack?

Cheers in advance.

I have an all-in-one mod that includes all of the models+skins for the TSL re-worked robes (iLikeCommas & svösh's). I'll PM you a link :D

(with the Reign of the Sith it will be more greater, but not necessary if it would problems you).

I have it on my server, I'll PM you a link as well ;)

Wow, that would be fantastic! I realize it's rare because it was not part of the original Talchia download. Thanks again.
Still looking. My initial search came up empty :( But I have over 4 terrabytes of crap I have to sift through.. so it might take awhile.. hehehe

Does anyone know where I can find AVol's hood mod for TSL? I've been looking for it for a while but so far no luck.

Aww.. crikeys guys n gals... I'm soooo sorry!

Out of all the requests for this mod, I never realized that I actually had it in my archives! :emodanc:

I don't use them so I had assumed that I never downloaded it.. my goof! :headbump

--------------------------------------------

@legend222, I'll PM you a link...

@everyone else, If you want this mod, please PM me (so we don't clutter this thread with duplicate requests) and I'll PM you a link.

I have version 1.2 which includes the add-on for RedHawke's robes as well. The readme states 1.1 but the zip file is for 1.2 ;)

Hoods for Jedi Robes for KotOR2: TSL

by AVol

Version: 1.1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Models in this mod based on Svosh's Robe Collar Fix.

For correct use this mod you must download fixed textures for robes:

- for padawan robes: 'Standard Robe Pack for use with Svösh's Robe Collar Fix' from http://www.pcgamemods.com/13033

- for master's robes: svösh's master's robe textures from http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm

or: My variant of master's robe textures from http://www.pcgamemods.com/14506/

If you use Svosh's textures for masters robes you must copy all files from "svosh_master_robe_skins" folder in your game "Override" folder.

If you use RedHawke's Exile's Item Pack you must copy files from "RHExileItemPack" folder in your game "Override" folder.

I also have a combined iLikeCommas & svösh robes collar fix mod (required for Avol's) so if you need it too, let me know in your PM ;)

Could someone send me a copy of the Berun Modrul head? Because I can't seem to download it.

- Ghost Down

The mod you're looking for was a ported TSL resource mod and was hence banned from this site (against rules).

However, if someone downloaded it before the ban, they can PM you the link.

However, please don't post duplicate requests. I deleted your older one that was only 7 posts from this one.

If someone has it, they'll let you know. :) - Cz

I have some of these, I'll list which one's I do have below and PM you links for them ;)

-Slaughter the Jedi Council

-Manaan Fish Fest

-Mandalore Armor (Not sure on this, I have a .zip called mand that contains a few .tga files and a .mdl and a .mdx)

-Jango Fett Armor (I don't know whether that was a single mod, but I do have the Movie Mandalorians which has Jango's armour in it)

-Evil Temple

-MECK The Insidious Plot v1.1 (I've never play tested it, but It's not got any modules in the Modules folder)

-Reign of the Sith (Haha, one of the most sort after mods, unfortunately, no one has a working .zip, I have to file, but It's missing modules and when you get to a certain bit you can't do anything anything else)

And that's all I have, Reign of the Sith I won't upload because it's like 78 something MB.

hey can u pm me these to chainz?

hey can u pm me these to chainz?

which ones? Master Zionisis was the one quoted.. hehehe

I have MECK Insidious Plot and Reign of Sith (for sure). The others I'll have to go archive snooping for :D

Master Z may be able to send you other ones though if you ask nice.. hehehe

I'll PM you a link to the 2 mods I mentioned...

Oh, sorry Chainz. I didn't know that the skin was banned from the site :(

Could someone who has the skin sent me a PM then? :)

- Ghost Down

Not a problem. Good luck with your search :) - Cz

Edit: Hey, could someone send me Achilles' KOTOR Robe Mod?

Thanks, :)

- Ghost Down

Apologies because I think this came up fairly recently, but could somebody please send me a link to Reign of the Sith.

Thanks

ChAiNz has that, I mean, I have it to, but it's missing modules, maybe ChAiNz's is complete, in which case, I want it to, lol.

Anyway, if you ask him I'm sure he could PM you a link, ohh and me :D

Thanks for Master Zionosis and ChAiNz.2da for the help before... :)

Have a few request again today.

Anyone have the:

+ TSL Patcher version of [K1] MECK Project - Enter Jabba's Palace?

+ Jango Fett Armor for K1 that created by Xavier2?

+ Darth Vader Armor for K1 by Darth_ToMeR?

+ Double-Bladed Lightsaber for Jolee?

+ Forgot the name of the mod, but it's allow us to kill almost all of the Selkath on Manaan (so it's not Manaan Fish Fest or Force Electrocution, although these two are interesting :D).

I gave link for the each of the mods listed above (except for the last). Maybe can be a reference.

Any help will be really appreciated. Thank you very much. :)

ChAiNz has that, I mean, I have it to, but it's missing modules, maybe ChAiNz's is complete, in which case, I want it to, lol.

Anyway, if you ask him I'm sure he could PM you a link, ohh and me :D

Mine's missing modules as well.. however, I don't *think* the mod requires any. I think the mod was just packed with an empty modules folder (perhaps a mod template was used and folder wasn't deleted) :giveup:

Not positive, but it's the theory I'm going with :lol:

I'm having server problems ATM, apparently my server processors don't know squat about batch ordering so my account is temporarily down. Things should be sorted out soon enough so anyone that's received a PM from me recently, just hold onto the link and it should start working again here in a day or so :D

@kalf, I'll send you a link once I beat some sense into my server space admin's head :lol:

Archived