Home

Psychonauts action figures!

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/dangeROSS_2006/

Ok, it's just a custom made Raz figure that I made. I spent a decent amount of time on him, so be nice. I know the picture quality isn't the best, I apologize. I don't have the best camera. He's made from a Teen Titans Beast boy action figure, with lots of Super Sculpey used. He's pretty poseable. That was a big thing for me. I didn't want some unmoveable statue. I'm pretty happy with him. He could defiantly be better, but he turned out better then I originally thouhgt he would.

I think that making the head was defiantly the hardest part. I tried hard to get the same look that he had in the game. His goggles are removeable. They can be put on top of his head or over his eyes. I had to make them so far apart, because they looked weird when he had them up on his head. And that's where I think I'll keep them more often. So when he wears them over his eyes, they don't look to great. It was a compromise I had to make.

He's also got magnets in his feet, to help off-set the weight of his giant head. I'm working on some accessories like bacon, button, Psi-blast, G-men disguises amd a Ford kruller head.

There's also a picture of Jade and Peyj action figures from Beyond Good and Evil in there. Neither one is finished yet, but they are getting there. I might make some other characters from the either game like the Censors, Dr. Loboto or Alpha sector guys if I ever get the time.

Thanks for looking. Any construcitve criticism, taunting, name calling, fellow fan made figures, anything is welcome. Plus, I'm considering sending these pictures to Tim over at Doublefine. I dunno. Do you think I should?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for the accessories to come out, you should start a line on Ebay, sell these toys to us loving fans, I know I'd play with it ever since I snapped the head off of my Rainbow Squirt doll.

I wish I took that doll making class in my school, then I could make a plushie G-man.

Ok, for some reason my internet is really messed up so it might be a couple of days before I can reply again. Thanks for being so nice guys. I thought I was going to get torn a new one about how stupid it was. I appreciate it. When my internet comes back for good, I'll try and send these pics over to Tim.

Darth, no-one hates you. NO-ONE!

Itchy no one should respect or worship me. NO-ONE!

I dunno about Xavier. He is always so talked up as being very powerful, but he doesn't do jack. We've all seen what Raz can do. It be interesting to have them duke it out. Although Xavier would totally win a race against Raz on his Psychic ball. He's tricked out his ride

Yes, Upright Citizens do indeed rock. As do all the people who love that show. I hope to someday go to New York and watch one of their shows.

I kinda put that movie in there by accident. I didn't realize they were all in the same folder. Now I feel stupid.

Plushies would be so cool. I can't do that kind of stuff for the life of me, but I would totally want one. I think making those is alot harder then making what I did.

It takes forever to make just one. But if I get the resources, and time I'll make some more for others out there. The love should be shared damnit.

Archived