Home

the disciple

bacara nate

If you are a male character, you will receive the Handmaiden. If you are a female character, you will receive the Disciple.

As such, females do not get Handmaiden, and males do not get Disciple, unless you have a mod that makes this possible ;).

• 2 weeks later...

I only just got the game, (played it for 8 hours so far, not nonstop) and the second i met the disiple i absalutely HATED him, im glad i got the handmaidan to a jedi at lvl 15, and yea u only get the disiple if ur a female, since im a male i dont have him , Good Riddance!

Disciple can be a terrific fighter, and when he's on the Hawk he's a great little medpac factory minus Jolee's grumbling "I'm not a kit factory, you know!" :)

The cutscenes with Kreia and him were quite interesting and had more relevance to the main story.

I just wish he didn't have Ken doll hair.

Disciple can be a terrific fighter

(...snip...)

I just wish he didn't have Ken doll hair.

The only thing that makes me dislike the Disciple is his voice, which gets on my nerves for some reason. Would have been a better character with other voice acting. That, and...

"YOU HAVE LEFT ME AN OPENING!"

...around two million times during every single fight. :D

Would have been a better character with other voice acting. That, and...

I think that would be more like "You have left me an OH-pening!!!"

Seriously, if you can get past the annoying voiceovers, he's mean and nasty with a lightsaber and can also sling some force powers around somethin' fierce. He's a tough dude...in a weenie sort of way.

The only thing that makes me dislike the Disciple is his voice, which gets on my nerves for some reason. Would have been a better character with other voice acting. That, and...

...around two million times during every single fight. :D

Agreed :nod:

Thank goodness for Achilles and his mod.. :worship:

Disciple, Would You Please SHUT UP!

http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:s6iBVL9SmtgJ:ds1.pcgamemods.com/mod/12481.html+disciple+please+shut+up+pcgamemods&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

Direct Download:

http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/12481/Disciple.zip

*- couldn't find this on your site man, so I went ahead and D-linked it ;)

^^^^

Don't judge the Deiple too quickly. As he is one of the handiest of the NPC's to have around. Far more so than the Handmaiden.

Iv heard that he seems pretty handy, but i just find his voice so irratating, and he seems a bit too 'religous' for me, besides id rather have the handmaiden, she just seems to be a gd support, plus it gives me something nice to look at when i got kreia hoblin along, BTW sucks that theres no romance or nothing dosent it?

^^^^

Don't judge the Deiple too quickly. As he is one of the handiest of the NPC's to have around. Far more so than the Handmaiden.

Who is Deiple? :confused:

;):lol:

I love how you can recover FP with him, It comes mighty handy when you are LSed and using stoffe's Chain Lighting force power.

Good thing I hadn't taken a sip of my drink, or I would have had Diet Pepsi all over my monitor. :lol: Oh, did I need a laugh today. :D

Glad to have helped! :D

The funny thing is that was my exact thought when I first spoke to him in the game... :lol: My comfy chair and XBox controller suffered for it too.

Archived