Home

Mercenary Crew 3: Sepritist Scum!(Recruitment & OCC)

starmark2k

Sorry for the double post but ive an important message, i wont be here for 24 hours because im going babysitting and im stayin over in the house. If you progress to an important part will someone say that im minding the ship or something. Just write me out until i get back.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RexRaptor -- I see how Shadow's frustrated, but perhaps he should actually 'say' this to the Captain and the rest of the crew in the common room (with the exception of Raze, as she's landing the ship) instead of just 'thinking' about them. That way there can be a discussion among the Captain and crew about how best to proceed with the mission.

Raze ignorned Shadow's comment on purpose, for this very reason, because as far as I can tell, no 'battle plans' have been discussed yet. If this crew is supposed to work as a team, then people need to know what their specific role is in the group. And the only way to do that is for the Captain to hear out everyone's opinions, evaluate their skills, and then assign them tasks.

Does anyone agree that this RP is progressing well, usually when RP's reach the 5th page they get messy but this is working well, im only new but ive noticed alot of RP's getting messy but this isnt it. We should keep this one going strong.

I agree. We're doing okay so far. I like to say congrats to everyone here.

there was this thing i had the past few days that i had forgotten about until there was a knock on my door and i had to go, Which is why i didn't warn you.

....right....

Welcome back Starmark2k. So now that we can finally continue, Rexraptor, go meet that contact of yours and arrange the meeting.

(Jas does that earpiece still work when you're in the cantina?)

I'll wake you when I get back then.

:stick: @ Pottsie: Doctor Death has been awfully inactive lately ...

I haven't been online for personal reasons (Looking after my cousin's dog). I won't be on my computer at home often, but when I'm on, I'll try to post as much as possible.

I haven't been online for personal reasons (Looking after my cousin's dog). I won't be on my computer at home often, but when I'm on, I'll try to post as much as possible.

I see..

Is Doctor Death still on the ship?

And she felt as if someone was watching her. Raze didn't feel unduly threated, but she did feel like someone's eyes were boring a hole in the back of her head. It was time to go.

@ Jas: Mind if that was Jack who just came back from wherever it was he went or did you have something else in mind?

Archived