Home

Super Skip Taris mod release. 100% working!

Lit Ridl

About mod:

This mod will modify Trask’s dialog giving it some extra dialog options.

There are 3 additional options (Skip Endar Spire, LS skip Taris, DS skip Taris.)

Reason why it is called super:

• It has both LS and DS skip Taris options

• No need in replacing something

• All items from standard game-play will be given to you

• It will add all party members that you get on Taris to your party (Carth, Bastila, Mission, etc)

• It sets all globals and Booleans to the right LS/DS value, that prevents your game from the doom

• It gives you alignment/experience points and credits, the same amount with the standard game-play

Special thanks to:

Lit Ridl - for the whole mod

Yaggles - for mod idea

STOFFE - for TSLpatcher

Darth HaHa - he forced me to do it, why? I don't know :)

Here is the link!!!

p.s.: Sorry Moderators, I know that this mod is very minor, but I wanted to release it here, sorry.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
p.s.: Sorry Moderators, I know that this mod is very minor, but I wanted to release it here, sorry.

You don't have to ever be sorry for releasing mods here.. we're all hungry for them :D

And though you might call this one 'minor'.. I'll think you'll find this to be one of the hottest requested type mods for ages... you've filled a big niche with this one, and so far everyone seems to be enjoying it. :thumbsup:

I haven't used it yet, so I can't give proper feedback.. but I have no doubt this will be a keeper in my collection. Especially when I do another K1 run :)

I liked Taris... specifically the dueling part, bounty hunting (also seeing calo nord whoop ass), the vulcar/beck bases, and the sith base. Err, thats pretty much most of taris, so you can say i liked it in general. The only part I really hated was the taris sewers, since i never really liked zalabar it felt dull wasting so much time to get him. Guess its because i like using blasters more than lightsabers, so i didnt care if im a jedi.

I'm very happy you made this mod. I've been playing K1 like crazy recently, trying new classes and the like. The only problem is Taris started to get really old, really fast. Thanks to you I hopefully won't have that problem anymore.

Just one question though. How do I get this to work on xbox? I tried dumping the files in the override folder (which I didn't really expect to work), and Trask's dialog just became invisible, but still no skipping options.

props on the mod:thumbsup:, but am I the only one who actually liked Taris?
No you're not the only one. I love Taris too. That is a reason why I would never use this mod, but I do have give congrats to Lit Ridl for the superior job. Well done! :D

Just one question though. How do I get this to work on xbox? I tried dumping the files in the override folder (which I didn't really expect to work), and Trask's dialog just became invisible, but still no skipping options.

I don't know, and would be happy to know it too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sounds stupid.

But pcgamemods is down again :(

May someone who has my mods (Skip Taris, warp band, multi-powers, etc...) PM me?

I don't have on my computer mods that were released on pcgamemods, that is funny, I know so please PM or e-mail me if you have any of my mods.

Archived