Home

OJP multimedia dump

Tanqexe

I tried using the logo, but personally I like it better with the first one. That's just my opinion, though, but if there's a lot of support for the second logo then I can slap that on, piece of cake.

Anyway I'm done with this one. Couldn't work on it last night, so I couldn't post it yesterday.

OJP - Versus 1024x768 wallpaper version

OJP - Versus 1024x1024 for opening loading screen

Links also added to first post.

i think the wallpaper version looks much better than the loading screen version, just because when its stretched like that, imo, it doesnt look as good.

Though i realize the image has to be 1024x1024, erhaps, if its not to difficult, adjust the loading screen so that this stretching affect doesnt hinder the greatness of this piece of art.

btw, this is just my opinion, but i think u should move the logo back where it was in the rough version

EDIT: Is it just me or is the vid in the invisible hand duel, the colors are misaligned? particularly the sabers and the logo

With a 1024x1024 image, the game is going to stretch that thing no matter what, I think. I don't think there's anything that can be done to reduce the effects of stretching, but I might be wrong.

As for the location of the logo, the way it is right now is good because it's at the horizontal center while avoiding conflicting contrast with the row of lights at the bottom. If the logo was in the original position not only would it be off-center but it would also be hard to read the "Open Jedi Project" text.

• 8 months later...
misaligned? i know that with rgb/white/black sabers the core is a little bit cut off strange, but that is due to the crappy images used :)

I resent that. You should've seen how they were originally. The tips were actually SQUARE and the black blade was totally invisible in the dark areas of Rift Sanctuary.

By cut off, do you mean the sides?

This is true, because what Raven did was add color to the cores of the various saber colors. That color had to be cut out. The blade looks even stranger if you don't if I recall...

• 1 month later...
Bump. Should we maybe put some of the wallpaper and such on our moddb page?

Well, what's on there now?

If it's blank then yeah, you should lol.

The action shots are nice. (eg. Vader vs. Anakin).

EDIT:

I just checked, and well, some ''action shot'' wallpapers would do nice.

I would also suggest trying to either get a higher quality vid on that page, or to replace that current fight on there with a ''new'' one. (Whether it's the same fight scene or a new one, doesn't matter.)

• 5 months later...

This might be the best thread to post permissions for maps and such too.

I just got us access to all livingdeadjedi's maps, he had given us permission before but I emailed him again once more and this came out:

You can use all my maps and textures i made.. they are there for anyone to use as a learning purpose :D

But there are a few models and things in maps i made that arnt mine so would need the readmes out of the pk3s for those things :)... good luck with ya project btw

I also got permission from Revan Dark, who you will not believe some things about, to use her star wars hilts for OJP.

I'm in the process of getting us a map called Yavin Valley, but the guy's email server sent me a message back saying:

This is the SMTP Server program at host me.freeserve.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can

delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The SMTP Server program

<xxx@xxx.freeserve.co.uk>: me.freeserve.com platform: said: 552 5.2.2

Over quota (in reply to RCPT TO command)

I think he has too many messages in his inbox. This could mean good or bad news; bad news if he doesn't look at that inbox anymore, good news if he does but just forgot to clear it out (signs of activity).

In the process of getting more with Revovles.

Archived