Home

Lets pop some bottles............again.

Our ever-favorite Fashoinista Darth_Ave is almost One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I'm so proud of her, he already has more posts than forum member has after 2 years!

Lets sing, Happy-Pre-birthday to you! Happy-Pre-birthday to you!

Happppppppppy-Prrrrrrrrrrrrree-birrrrrrrrrrrrthday to Avery Happy-Pre-birthday to you!

This message was posted by Smon who used his awesome mod powers to use Halo's account.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must fight it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome! It's like I have two birthday threads.

But actually my birthday wish was to have you start posting in the Christmas RPG again.

Well, of course it's not gonna come true now! Gosh, Avery!

'Little did they know that St. Jimmy had been secretly monitoring the Christmas RPG in secret secretly waiting for the opportune time to strike!'

...Halo is being hacked by milo.

Can you all put 'Happy Birthday Ave' in your sigs on friday??? It would make me most pleased. Also, gifts would be nice. Oh look, a conveinent list.

-DVD, Silence of the Lambs

-DVD Rushmore

-a peice of pie

-Malan Breton

-A Partraige in a pear tree

-A 12 pack of Coca-Cola

-A substitute for paper, cause we can't use paper in social studies.

-a corset.

WTF???!!!!!!111 You can't use paper! I'm a hippie so im very happy that no trees are being killed for ze paper in your SS class. Oh and here's 100 e-dollars (can be used at any estore created by ray_the_psychic)

Stock:

Psicore 10 edollars

dream fluffs 5 edollars

psitanium 10 edollars a pound

goggles 10 edollars

Psy merit badges 75 edollars

Purple Pimp Coats!!!!! 100 edollars

No, it's this weird thing for the American Revolution. We owe a tax for gum, for getting up out of our seats, paper, asking stupid questions, talking, and...somthign else, I forget. But everyone's trying to find loopholes to the paper tax.

I, for one, am using cheap folders to write my notes on. Some kids are using trasparicy's.

No, it's this weird thing for the American Revolution. We owe a tax for gum, for getting up out of our seats, paper, asking stupid questions, talking, and...somthign else, I forget. But everyone's trying to find loopholes to the paper tax.

I, for one, am using cheap folders to write my notes on. Some kids are using trasparicy's.

Use as much paper as you possibly can, stand up a lot, talk a lot, then when you're flat broke sue for extortion

Archived