Apperance:picture

Affiliation: None

Equipment: Sword

Homeworld: N/A

Favourite Force Powers: Mind Trick, Force Drain and Force Push/Pull

Lightsaber Style (s): Fast and Strong

Master (s): Unknown

Apprentice (s):

Bio: The puppet has awoken in his tomb on Dagobah after a millenia of resting. He is a mute and needs to drain the life of living denties and if he drains the power who has been trained in the force, he grows much stronger.

--------------------------------------

(since they're aint no no force users. I guess i'll have to be the first)

Name:Sam Ranger

Race:Human

Apperance: click here

Affiliation: Intergalatic transport federation (ITF for short)

Equipment:Blaster and com-link

Homeworld:Kashyyk (funnily enough)

Favourite Force Powers:None

Lightsaber Form (s):None

Master (s):None

Apprentice (s):Non

Attire:White teeshirt, jacket and Jeans

Bio:Owner of an armoured transport. Sam works for the ITF, however she is known to do the odd job at the jedi temple where her half-brother trains.

Well, i'll also play Darth Kayn until someone wants him. Also, note that the biography below is only for people to know.

Name: Darth Kayn

Race: Undisclosed, probably Human.

Hair Colour: Undisclosed

Eye Colour: Undisclosed

Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Equipment: Red Lightsaber, Black and Red Sith Armour, Black Cloak.

Homeworld: Unknown

Favourite Force Powers: Force Choke, Force Lightning

Lightsaber Style (s): Strong, Fast, Medium

Master (s): None

Apprentice (s): Darth Cyrus

Attire: Guy on the right

Bio: Unknown.

I'll also take the role of the apprentice, Cyrus, until someone takes him.

Name: Darth Cyrus/Cyrus K'botha

Race: Kel Dor

Hair Colour: None

Eye Colour: Dark Grey

Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Equipment: Red Staffsaber, Sith Armour.

Homeworld: Dorin

Favourite Force Powers: Force Choke, Dark Rage

Lightsaber Style (s): Strong

Master (s): Darth Kayn

Apprentice (s): None

Attire: Mettalic Blue Armour under a black outer tunic and pants with a black cloak beneath it.

Bio: Unknown.

When should Kyra show up and what should she be doing?

Perhaps, while Kyle, Jaden and Rosh are on Geonosis, she could come and see Luke and talk about being trained (It's up to Jason though). In the Fic version, I don't remember seeing why she was there, other than wanting to be trained in the ways of the Force.

Well there's one problem with my guy being on Geonosis as a spy...he's been ejected from the Jedi Order, and he's not affiliated with them, so he couldn't be a spy for Luke.

But maybe my guy could end up being on Yavin for some reason, and then go with someone to Geonosis, or where ever they should go next, if the Geonosis scne is done by then.

Hi guys! Hi Jason thanks for the help.

Name:Darth Zelir

Affiliation: Sith

Equipment: Dual red lightsabers, Sith mask,Dark robes like Maul's and a hidden poison knife.

Homeworld: Korriban

Force Powers: Force choke, force lightning, force crush and force push.

Master: Thork Yundil (died to Zeril's saber)

Apprentice: Motuk Kilma (died to Zeril's saber on auto-defense)

Hair Colour: none (bald)

Eye colour: red

Attire: Sith mark tattoed in forehead, tall, slim, got a scar going from the ear to the chin.

Bio:

Born on Korriban and taken by the Sith to be trained, was taught from the most tender age and knows nothing of Jedi ways. When he finished his training at the age of 25 he followed the Sith Tradition, killing his master and becoming the master himself.

Took up a young Twi'lek has a student and trained her for 5 years till she was ready to follow herself the Tradition, sadly, she wasn't strong enough.

Well, in case you don't know where to fit in, maybe he could be a Sith Lord on Vjun, searching for Bast Castle.

Hey Jason, after the events on Geonosis, could either Kyle or Rosh go to Bast Castle and find Darth Zelir. Oh and Darth_Velrogh, there is a smilie on the D in your Character's bio. And Gender Sith :lol: Also, welcome to the Forums.

dude i've found a spot to fit in, when you go to the Yavin4 station i'll be there and every1 would have been murdered by me because i was following an assasin that had tried to kill me.

Why kill every1? Say that to every sith!

Yeah if it's killing Jedi i want then why not go o the planet?

Because it's suicide!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm think I'm going to use the character I use on all of the forums.

Name: Gandon Nark

Race: Human

Hair Color: Dark Blonde

Eye Color: Hazel

Affiliation: Jedi Order, New Republic

Equipment: Green electrum lightsaber, Jedi comlink, Jedi holoprojector

Homeworld: Corellia

Favorite Force Powers: Push, pull, saber throw, mind trick

Lightsaber Form: Vaapad

Masters: Mace Windu, Yoda

Apprentices: Senua Bacura

Attire: http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2951/gandon3re.jpg

Bio: Gandon was found by Jedi Master Mace Windu while on a diplomatic mission to Corellia. He sensed great force potential in the youngling and told the young boy's family that he would return occasionally. He trained the youngling, taking him on a variety of different assignments. The boy was a quick learner and became a magnificent warrior and master of form VII in no time. He would accompany other Jedi on missions such as the rescue of Queen Amidala and the Battle of Naboo. He soon finished his training as a padawan and became an excellent wielder of the force. When his master requested his help on rescuing Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Padme Amidala along with 200 other Jedi, he accepted with no hesitation. He then served in the Clone Wars as a general and trained the Twi'lek Serona Bacura to knighthood. He then became a Jedi Master and member of the Jedi Council. Gandon went with Mace to try and arrest the chancellor though he failed and was pushed out a window. After his Master died in his arms, Gandon rushed to the temple when Order 66 was executed and he helped all the Jedi he could escape and even dueled with Vader. He Joined Master Yoda and Obi-Wan in the following events after he learned of Mace Windu's death. Afterwards he joined the Rebel Alliance and along with other Jedi, they won many victories against the Empire. Now he teaches at the Jedi Academy and tries to help maintain the peace in the neverending conflicts of the galaxy.

Archived