Home

Jango

Bean 88

chill out. MC is NOT a person you wanna mess with. ;)

QFE

although, good luck if you want to still. You'll need it.

yeah, get ya, i just thought it would have been better had obi-wan been given the kill than windu, not just for revenge as such, but as a little twist in the story for effect.

they're not lame, just a bit too full of themselves. ;)
Well, let's see...

Jango, head chopped off

Boba, hit in the back by a blind man and launched into the sarlacc

stormtroopers (by proxy) can't hit the broad side of a barn and beaten by teddy bears with sticks

But I will admit that the KOTOR era Mandolorians are much better. :)

You raise good points Prime, but this makes me want to bring up the "binding storyline" argument again. True, Jango and Boba died some quite embarrasing deaths, but as you said, the KOTOR mandalorians were pretty kickass. I guess they just lost their touch as time went by.

You raise good points Prime, but this makes me want to bring up the "binding storyline" argument again. True, Jango and Boba died some quite embarrasing deaths, but as you said, the KOTOR mandalorians were pretty kickass. I guess they just lost their touch as time went by.

Well, Jango is DEFINITELY DEAD. Boba on the other hand, got resurrected and become something big. Probably because of this Jango HAS to die for real.

• 2 weeks later...

As said before Jango had to die or else the story wouldn't have been the same, but I was a little dissapointed by his whole performance in Episode 2, I thought his victory over Obi-Wan would have been a bit more brutal and he should have been taking a higher death toll in the Battle of Geonosis. Some may wonder why he didn't just fly away before being decapitated, in the DVD version, if you slow it down you can actually see Jango ignite his jet-pack, but it just fizzes out presumably from being trampled by the reek.

Boba's supposed death in ROTJ is also dissapointing, he totally owns in most of the books he's in, but anyone who just watches the movies wouldn't see what all the fuss is about (him being the best bounty hunter).

Archived