Home

AuroraFlex Meshed Revan's Robes for TSL.

SithRevan

Hey guys I just had a pretty cool idea that may have or may not have been thought of before. So here goes, I was wondering if anybody could make an ArouraFlex Meshed Revan Robe model (that would make the cape wave when you run and the hood move with the characters head)? I think it would be a great idea and definatly a mod that a lot of people would like to see. But if there is no way to do this I will understand, I know how tough modeling can be. Thanks anyway guys!:D

Well like I said up there if it is impossible I won't be dissappointed, I know that it would definatly be hard to do. Still if anybody wants to give it a go please go right ahead. So good luck to anybody who thinks that they might be able to pull it off.:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
can any1 take it out the damm cape of revan robe ??? i know that the coolest part of a robe is the cape but that cape is a wood board !!!

Yes, that can and has been done. t7nowhere's Revans Mask Plus+ 2.0 has a model file without the cape in the back.

Not to take this thread too far off topic, my apologies to the OP; but as far as I know what the OP is asking is not possible. I admit that I've been out of the scene for a while, so I may not be completely in the loop as to what can and can't be done these days. Last I heard, the animations for the Revan model hadn't been cracked yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm no one has cracked the Revan code eh? I have an idea...I noticed in one of the cinematics in KOTOR 1 that when Bastila is confronting Revan and he moves to his LS stance, his cape swooshes and sways like a real one. Maybe you could try to get something from that? Like wouldn't there be programming codes in that file for that cinematic show or make that cape move? Just a thought, and if it sounds dumb, sorry, I really don't know too much about modding and programming. :whacked:

I would assume that for that cutscene the model uses an animation set not available for general gameplay. That, however, does no good for the animations where the "swoosh" is not included.

Also, now that I think of it, isn't that a rendered video file? If that's the case, those animations may not even be in the assets shipped with the game. In fact it's feasible that that cutscene wasn't even created using the game, but rather rendered separately.

I have an Idea! Just reskin a padawan or master robe to look like Revans robe (without the hood and mask). the cape would be animated!

Because the robe has a distinctive build all it's own. Reskinning one of the K2 robes to look like Revan's robe is just not the same. Not to mention the capes included with these robes have much more limited animations and don't look as good generally as the Revan's robes with cape.

Archived