Home

Making Contact

SonSurion

I'm just hoping they overlook the fact that I only took one year of German (The teacher was an obnoxious fairy whom I hated), otherwise I'll end up going to Hibbing Community College for a Semester. I'd prefer not to do that because they don't really have a Mass Communication program at all, all you can do is take your basic classes and take everything else elsewhere. DINFOS takes care of some of my Journalism requirements but I'd like to not have to screw around so much.

I know, but I still feel special. Some crap college offered me like an $75,000 scholarship, but I'm nonsensical and am going to pass on it. Coincidentally, Rice is my favorite radio station, but I won't argue against the DJs being artsnobs.

They have a fencing club where all weapons are welcome and a sci-fi/fantasy club that does like DnD and stuff. I hope I get in.

I made one of those at scout camp. Then I threw it in the lake. I was supposed to make a pot I think.

I got in trouble in home ec back in Middle School for making a bread stick with a "knob" on the end of it and twirling it around in front of my crotch. Some lesbian ratted me out and I got ISS, and was warned to never sexually harass anyone again.

Archived