Home

Making Contact

SonSurion

First time Here. 'Ello, all!

I'm a Graphic artist and Sam'n'Max had a real profound influence on me when i was younger, it helped convince me to go through art school and get the career i have now. Actually, its the reason i started drawing in the the first place (that, and darkwing duck, but we won't mention that, 'cause it apparantly aint cool anymore.)

I've beentrying to track down Steve Purcell's email addy for awhile(to thank him mostly), but spudvision seems to be down (or at least limited in its functionality). Does anyone have contact info for Steve? email or something of the like?

Oh, and as a side note, there's an illustration done by purcell in the Image Afterworks 2 Indie comics collection (done by professional animators in thier off-time). Its a rendition of some of the characters in another persons comic, titled "eggsucker". i hadnt seen this illustration talked about yet on the forums.

Thanks anyhow and happy to be on the forum.

Now if my ****ing check from OCB would only get here I could go and open my own checking account, and not hear things like "Thats not practical", You'll get bored with it", "Eric put you cloths back on! Was that like 5 naked girls climbing out your window?!?!No No theres 3 in the closet?!?! 4 under the bed!!?"

• 2 weeks later...
Omg guys, Princeton just sent me a letter asking me to apply! They are the people behind this impressive feat of science!

Bah, I'm probably going to Eau Claire. If my performance on every other standardized test I've ever taken is an indicator of anything I most likely got a high enough ACT score for them to waive that stupid World Language requirement.

Archived